PDA

View Full Version : Which trucks to buy for almost 4 year old DD?

happymom
09-26-2012, 10:55 PM
So of course it never occurred to me to buy DD trucks.....she has all the dolls and stuffed animals in the world, but trucks? Nope. Never thought of it! :ROTFLMAO:

But lately she has been asking me constantly to buy her trucks. Not cars, not trains....TRUCKS.

Without spending an arm and a leg ($30 at most?), where can I buy a set of trucks for her? Nothing too big...and I would prefer plastic to wooden. Maybe a set of 4-6 trucks? If it included some construction vehicles (digger truck, dump truck) that would probably be even better.

Thanks.

WatchingThemGrow
09-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Bruder trucks are favorites here b/c they actually hold stuff.

Smillow
09-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Hess Trucks are fun, too!

lizzywednesday
09-27-2012, 11:23 AM

They're fun, but I really feel like the quality has gone way down in recent years!

DD likes to play with the Tonka trucks they've been carrying at our Target.

kristac
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM

We love our hess trucks but they won't be available until closer to Christmas.

Green Toys has some cute ones. I usually have good luck finding trucks at garage sales/ consignment/ thrift stores.

jgenie
09-27-2012, 01:31 PM
We have two Sprig trucks (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sprig+trucks&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asprig+trucks) that I bought during Amazon's super Christmas sale one year. They are the trucks we take to the park for the sand box. They are always a big hit with boys and girls.

lovinglife
09-27-2012, 02:30 PM
We have the Kidoozie Little Tuffies Trucks. They come as a set of 3 construction trucks. Great for the sandbox or indoors.

iaam
10-04-2012, 11:19 AM
We have the Kidoozie Little Tuffies Trucks. They come as a set of 3 construction trucks. Great for the sandbox or indoors.

I second this - the trucks are adorable and the price is awesome!

http://www.amazon.com/Kidoozie-G02217-Little-Tuffies-Trucks/dp/B000FJ2HDE/ref=pd_sim_t_14

KDsMommy
10-04-2012, 11:25 AM
DS loves his Bruder trucks and they can often be found at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.