PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still like and use the First Years Indigo?

sunnyside
09-30-2012, 02:49 AM
My toddler jumped on ours while folded and the seat broke. I liked it until that happened. I have a few friends with newborns asking what is a good stroller. I loved the Indigo when my little girl was tiny, but mostly have been using the Bob for the past year or so.

Should I still suggest the First Years Indigo? Or is there something better now?

tmahanes
09-30-2012, 07:59 AM
We loved ours.... I still recommend it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Pinky
09-30-2012, 08:37 AM
We loved ours too and recommend it. Loved that it was so tall!

jerigirl
09-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Still using ours!

sarahcarioca
09-30-2012, 11:58 AM
I loved ours, but didn't feel like it was the best stroller for us beyond the first year. And when the frame kind of warped beyond usability for no apparent reason, First Years replaced it for free.

3sweetgirls
10-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I loved mine during the infant stage and I suppose I might have continued to love it but mine also broke. The connector, where the seat attaches to the frame, broke on a flight. I didn't gate check it but it was in a slightly padded Phil and Teds travel bag. Anyway, it made me not trust its durability since I've traveled with strollers before and have had no issues so I returned it. I wouldn't recommend it because I assume most people want their strollers to last them until the stroller is no longer needed.

Multimama
10-03-2012, 09:05 PM
I never had one, but I still recommend it. I don't think there is a better budget reversible out there. I love that it takes the Keyfit and a bunch of other carseats so I can recommend it to people who would probably otherwise get a Snap N Go and then they have the option of using the lay-flat seat instead. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who wanted one and only one stroller until their child was done with strollers, but every stroller has its niche and this one is a versatile and affordable reversible stroller.

sunnyside
10-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments!