PDA

View Full Version : Does TJMaxx or Marshall's carry Kate Spade handbags?

ourbabygirl
10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm looking for the Kate Spade Stevie Diaper Bag, and I'm wondering if it's something I *might* be able to find at a TJMaxx or Marshalls. :) Can't remember if I've ever seen Kate Spade handbags there before.

Thanks!

pastrygirl
10-02-2012, 09:55 PM
I sometimes see Kate Spade bags at TJMaxx. Not often, though.

iaam
10-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Look on ebay. I have gotten amazing deals on KS bags there - some brand new and others pre-owned but look absolutely new. I haven't specifcally looked at diaper bags but have definitely seen them listed as well.

lyt202
10-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Nordstrom Rack usually has Kate Spade. I've also had luck signing up for the mailing list for the Kate Spade website and buying during the online sample sales. I got a great deal on the Stevie diaper bag last year during the sample sale.

sntm
10-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Kate spade is often fake on eBay as a warning. There is an online outlet shop, though the deals in person are better. I've gotten bags at the one in Washington for 20% of retail

ourbabygirl
10-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Thanks! I've been looking on eBay, but of course the fabrics I like the best are the most expensive of the group (and aren't up for bid, they're just 'buy it now' ones)! ;) Not sure how much is reasonable to pay for one, any suggestions?

I've been looking on all the typical websites- endless, zappos, amazon, piperlime, nordstrom, kate spade, even our local CL (none of the bags I want, unfortunately).
I'll probably do eBay if I can decide how much I'm willing to spend, and if there's one I really like. I'm torn over whether I should just get the plain black one (which there are a lot of, so I could probably get a better deal), or a pattern of some sort.

Thanks again!

Re: the counterfeit KS, yeah, I've thought about that, and figure the ones with no bids and prices that are too good to be true probably are. I'll look for the outlet- thanks for the suggestion!

iaam
10-02-2012, 10:56 PM
I've also had luck signing up for the mailing list for the Kate Spade website and buying during the online sample sales. I got a great deal on the Stevie diaper bag last year during the sample sale.

This is a great idea. I have seen diaper bags during their online 'flash' sales at great prices.

stinkyfeet
10-04-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure where you live, but some outlet centers have a kate spade outlet (like Leesburg, va)

urbanmommy
10-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes, sample sale is up to 75% off usually.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

ourbabygirl
10-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Anyone know when they have the sample sales? I think they might have had one this summer... are they generally just once a year?

Thanks!