PDA

View Full Version : DH it's been a long day...

OKKiddo
10-04-2012, 07:36 PM
The baby has been screaming since 2:30pm and wouldn't take a nap. She's finally asleep (in our bedroom) at dinnertime and no you can't go upstairs to get pants on while both of our sons are trailing behind you screaming and jumping to get your attention. Don't ask me in a passive aggressive way if you can go upstairs and get dressed (after shucking your uniform off in your study). I can't get dressed, eat, potty, read, or even breathe in the day without juggling everyone else and their needs first.

MamaMolly
10-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Dearest I think Daddy needs some alone time with his kids. Like a reallllly long alone time. The only way my DH learned to avoid waking up our DDs was to do the whole thing himself. It's all about perspective!

OKKiddo
10-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Yes, yes he does! I was so aggravated with him last night after such a long day. Then today we were headed out for our date night (first since we moved here over 2 months ago) and there were flowers for me on the doorstep. <3 He had ordered them yesterday and they were sent a day late (and that's a whole other bp because any flowers he orders for me from any company large or small NEVER arrive when he tells them to they're always a day or two late). So, we had a much better day today followed by a date night. :)

Still, I think he has his turn with just the kids coming up soon. Oh, one day soon. :)