PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people shouldn't write reviews!

Jupiter
10-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I am planning to get the graco click connect carseat and stroller. So I went on BRU to see what people have said. The first one gave the carseat a 1 because BRU 's "free shipping ". Isn't really free. What does that have t do with the quality of the product!?

Another gave it a low number cause it didn't fit in their car as you slide it back for a larger child. Again, just cause you car is small doesn't make it a bad product, just nt right for you.

Am I wrong?

hellokitty
10-07-2012, 01:05 PM
I know. I hate reviews that either review the store (like the shipping was fast or slow, etc) or they haven't even tried the product yet, but say that it looks nice. Thats helpful Those are the reviews that should be deleted, they don't contribute and just take up space.

SnuggleBuggles
10-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Those are pretty bad. Go to the stroller board here- you'll get better reviews there than on the BRU site. :)

Snow mom
10-07-2012, 01:15 PM
The first review obviously has nothing to do with the product. I'd say the second review has valuable information (from what you say.) I'd want to know if fit was an issue--especially on a seat like this where it starts as a smaller infant seat and then expands in some way. Not everyone thinks to try it set up for an older child. I agree though that the carseat board here or carseat.org is a better place to get reviews.