PDA

View Full Version : Rav4 third row seating question, two car seats installed

momm
10-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Question - does anyone have a RAV4 with a third row seating? AFAIK, you have to get in to the third row from in between the two seats in the second row.

Can you still do that if you have two car seats installed in the second row? is there another way to get to the third row?

:confused:

new_mommy25
10-08-2012, 03:21 PM
If you only need one person in the back you can fold down a seat and have them climb through the trunk. That's what BIL does when he transports my kids.

momm
10-08-2012, 04:48 PM
If you only need one person in the back you can fold down a seat and have them climb through the trunk. That's what BIL does when he transports my kids.

Ohh!! Really? Thank you so much! Such a simple solution which would never have struck me. I read the manual from cover to cover, too.

Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

alexsmommy
10-08-2012, 06:21 PM
My kids climb through the trunk even if both seats are up. They very much enjoy hopping over the seat.

dogmom
10-08-2012, 11:23 PM
My kids climb through the trunk even if both seats are up. They very much enjoy hopping over the seat.

Yeah, mine too.

momm
10-09-2012, 07:40 AM
really? hopping over the back of the seat? You can do that? The seat backs are that low? Cool! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to do some experimentation!