PDA

View Full Version : How busy is Legoland, CA/Disneyland during Thanksgiving?

foodiezen
10-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Would appreciate any feed back. Posted on travel board but did not get any direct replies. Understand that Christmas is different animal.
Thanks, Katherine.

lcarlson90
10-08-2012, 06:15 PM
A few years ago we went the Monday before Thanksgiving thinking it would be pretty quiet and it was so crowded they closed the park because they were at capacity. I don't know if it's always like that but any time they have the Christmas decorations up it's pretty crowded.

pomegranate
10-08-2012, 06:21 PM
I hear the entire week of Thanksgiving can be pretty crazy. We've been going the week BEFORE Thanksgiving for the past 3 years and it is pretty quiet, especially mid-week. We usually do Wed, Thurs, Fri. Wed is the quietest and Friday is the busiest, especially after school.

sariana
10-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Because of furlough days many local districts have that whole week off. So I would expect large crowds that week. Sorry.

niccig
10-08-2012, 06:47 PM
It's busy. We've gone the day after Thanksgiving and different times through the year (we're driving distance from there). Thanksgiving is definitely busy. We still had fun, but had to wait longer for the rides etc.