PDA

View Full Version : Athleta returns

DrSally
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Has anyone tried to return ( actually exchange for a different size) wo/ a receipt. Just wondering if it's worth it for me to go in.

Kindra178
10-12-2012, 03:19 PM
They will take anything back at any time, so I think your trip will be successful.

DrSally
10-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I had heard that, but even wo/ a receipt??

94bruin
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
I did it two weeks ago. They were very nice about it. I was returning swim bottoms that had faded horribly, so there was no question about why I was returning it.

They can look it up on your credit card, if you used one to purchase your item. I didn't have my original credit card since our card number was compromised.

The sales lady even asked if I bought it on sale vs full price. I told her full price, and she gave me merchandise credit with no issue. Of course, I promptly used it on a new coat.

If you return without a receipt, you'll get a merchandise credit that can only be used in-store.

DrSally
10-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks, looks like I should try it!

DrSally
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Just wanted to update that I went to my local store and it was absolutely no problem! I used my voucher to get another skirt at the same price (the velvet skirt in dark green). I just don't look good in the anywhere cord skirt. The flare doesn't work for me, so I never wore it. I love the velvet skirt, but the waist is big on me (fits the hips). Not too fond of the drawstring (bunches the fabric up). But love the fabric and color. I wear mine w/brown tights and boots and a brown sweater. I could also wear a camel sweater or even magenta or teal (as per the SA), haven't gotten that brave yet.