PDA

View Full Version : 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco

pomegranate
10-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Just saw 4-day park hopper tickets at Costco (Northern California) for $259. You also get a $50 Costco gift card so basically $209 for a 4-day hopper. This is a great deal. Too bad I already bought tickets for our trip next month. HTH someone!

todzwife
10-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Wow that is a great deal!

smiles33
10-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I rushed out to my local NorCal Costco and they don't have them yet. It was too crazy to find someone to ask but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will show up soon.

Anyone know when these expire? We're hoping to go in April 2013. THANKS, OP!

citymama
10-14-2012, 02:50 PM
I've never even looked in to the parks before so excuse my ignorance. Is this per person or per family? And when would the pass expire? Thanks for the heads up!

smiles33
10-14-2012, 03:54 PM
It's per person and you don't have to use them on consecutive days, but I believe they expire 13 days after the first use so you can't really use them on separate trips if you're not local to Anaheim (annual passes are more expensive!).

For what it's worth, I was looking into 3 day parkhoppers and those cost $250 so this is an AWESOME deal!

scrooks
10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Ok... We are going to Disney soon and this would be perfect....this may be a dumb question but are these Disneyland specific? And are these available in the warehouse only??

pomegranate
10-15-2012, 04:08 PM
smiles33, I saw the tickets at the Danville Costco.

scrooks, I believe these are only for Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure in Anaheim, CA. The tickets are "park hopper" tickets which means you can go into both parks for all 4 days. I don't see these tickets on Costco.com right now although in the past (2-3 years ago) I was able to buy a similar park hopper deal online.

MMMommy
10-16-2012, 09:09 PM
I think they may have reached more No. Cal stores because I saw this deal at the Foster City Costco today. Screaming great deal for the hopper!

smiles33
10-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Yup, more Costco stores have them as my local one has them now. If only they didn't expire before our April trip.

Gracemom
10-17-2012, 09:54 AM
We are getting these tomorrow at the Fullerton store! We are in TX and they don't sell them here. But they are in stock at the Fullerton store and we are renting a car, so we'll swing by there to get our tickets before heading to the park. I was waiting for a good price on tickets, so I'm so happy about this deal!

daniele_ut
10-19-2012, 02:50 AM
I bought ours here in Utah on Tuesday. The Dis boards report that they have them in Washington and Oregon as well.

twowhat?
10-21-2012, 05:58 PM
When do they expire?? We're going next year in Feb. Is there an item number? I'm in TX so I guess they wouldn't be sold here but it's worth a shot...that is such an awesome deal!!!

smiles33
10-21-2012, 06:11 PM
When do they expire?? We're going next year in Feb. Is there an item number? I'm in TX so I guess they wouldn't be sold here but it's worth a shot...that is such an awesome deal!!!

First use must be by Feb. 28, 2013 and then the pass expires 13 days afterward, and item number is 672884, per DISBoarders.

twowhat?
10-21-2012, 06:22 PM
First use must be by Feb. 28, 2013 and then the pass expires 13 days afterward, and item number is 672884, per DISBoarders.

Thanks! Wow...if ONLY they are selling them here, I'd be ecstatic!!!!

smiles33
10-21-2012, 08:23 PM
You know, some DISBoards have mentioned just stopping by the Fullerton, CA Costco when they get to Orange County, but I don't know if Costco will still have them in Feb.

twowhat?
10-21-2012, 09:21 PM
You know, some DISBoards have mentioned just stopping by the Fullerton, CA Costco when they get to Orange County, but I don't know if Costco will still have them in Feb.

Yeah I just read through that thread...looks like they'll only be available until the holidays. I am calling our Costco tomorrow...I will be leaping with joy if it's available!

eta: I'm trying to check online...what the heck happened to the link to look at new items in the warehouse? This bugs me about Costco...aisles aren't ever labeled, things move around ALL THE TIME, and I can never find anything online because they keep changing things!

Twoboos
10-22-2012, 07:57 AM

I was just coming to ask this! We were thinking of doing DL in April but now I'm thinking Feb might work out better. Hmmmm. Hopefully MIL could pick up the tix for us and we could pay her back, as we are nowhere near a Costco that would sell these.

twowhat?
10-29-2012, 04:57 PM
I am so excited I had to bump! My Dad (he works in SF) was able to get these tiks for us since they are nowhere to be found in TX. I just got them in the mail today - WOO-HOO!!!! It is REAL!