PDA

View Full Version : For Fun: Your favorite DisneyLAND treat?

bisous
10-14-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm going tomorrow! DH is taking a vacation day and the kids are taking the day off from school. I'm feeling only the teensiest bit guilty about that. Mostly I'm just SO EXCITED to be heading down on a not so busy day. YAY!

So what are your favorite treats at the LAND?

For me, I MUST have a Mint Julep. DH must have a Frozen Lemonade. The kids use their snack money on the first thing they see, lol.

What about you?

kaharris83
10-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Never been to Disneyland. But I would guess it's possible they have some of the same things available. For me I have to have a pineapple Dole Whip or twelve during our weeklong WDW visits.

Seitvonzu
10-14-2012, 07:58 PM
churro!

lalasmama
10-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Mmmmmm, dole whip! DD's vote would be a churro.

smiles33
10-14-2012, 11:00 PM
I love the Dole Whip and the hot link corn dog! DDs loved their Mickey Mouse ear ice cream bars. HAVE FUN! Hope the Carsland area isn't too crowded.

Beth24
10-15-2012, 01:13 AM
I love the chocolate covered bananas.

goldenpig
10-15-2012, 01:38 AM
Dole Whip!

bisous
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
We're getting ready to go this morning. DH and I decided last night we're going to let everyone in the family try something at the cozy cones. My kids love "picking" something and we're not familiar with the fare there. We think it will be fun and we'll update and let you know what is good. :)

I tried the Dole Whip and while it was delicious, I thought it was actually a little too sweet for my taste! It was super fun to eat while waiting for the Tiki Room, though. :)

kaharris83
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM
Have a great time!! What a fun way to spend the day!!

KDsMommy
10-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Dole Whip and churros! Have fun!

TwinFoxes
10-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Popcorn! What is that tasty yellow goop they pop it in?

pomegranate
10-15-2012, 04:10 PM
What is this Dole Whip everyone keeps raving about? I'm going to Disneyland next month and will have to try it! Is it available all over the park or only one special place?

pomegranate
10-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Oh, and my favorite meal at Disneyland is the fried chicken dinner at the Park Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street. I guess that isn't a "treat" but yum! And a great deal too.

smiles33
10-15-2012, 04:38 PM
What is this Dole Whip everyone keeps raving about? I'm going to Disneyland next month and will have to try it! Is it available all over the park or only one special place?

Dole Whip is pineapple flavored frozen yogurt only available at the Dole Whip stand outside the Tiki Room. NOTE: there are 2 lines. One in front that ALWAYS stretches around the corner and another "secret" one in the back of the counter when you actually walk INTO the Tiki Room waiting area (there's one of those metal subway type entrance things you have to push through).

I wasn't staying for the Tiki Room show, so I think I had to hop it to get back out (the metal entrance thing is one-way only).

I actually ordered mine as a Dole Float (the froyo sits in a cup of pineapple juice) and it was just as awesome!

pomegranate
10-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Dole Whip is pineapple flavored frozen yogurt only available at the Dole Whip stand outside the Tiki Room. NOTE: there are 2 lines. One in front that ALWAYS stretches around the corner and another "secret" one in the back of the counter when you actually walk INTO the Tiki Room waiting area (there's one of those metal subway type entrance things you have to push through).

I wasn't staying for the Tiki Room show, so I think I had to hop it to get back out (the metal entrance thing is one-way only).

I actually ordered mine as a Dole Float (the froyo sits in a cup of pineapple juice) and it was just as awesome!

Thanks smiles! Thanks for the line tip too!