PDA

View Full Version : ABC SHOW highlights

Joolsplus2
10-16-2012, 09:03 AM
http://carseatblog.com/19006/abc-show-day-2-chicco-and-clek/

Chicco convertible!

kaharris83
10-16-2012, 09:11 AM
:heartbeat: The last sentence confuses me. Does it mean no date given for Canada or the US too?

legaleagle
10-16-2012, 11:42 AM
That looks really nice. Though are new 45+ lb seats essentially gone from the market now, due to the phase-in of the new LATCH standards? I'm not loving the foonf (mostly because it sits so crazy high) and I already have radians & a peg (so realistically I won't need any others, even with my giant kids).

kaharris83
10-16-2012, 02:25 PM
That looks really nice. Though are new 45+ lb seats essentially gone from the market now, due to the phase-in of the new LATCH standards? I'm not loving the foonf (mostly because it sits so crazy high) and I already have radians & a peg (so realistically I won't need any others, even with my giant kids).

I did read somewhere that they didn't up the weight limit on this because of the new LATCH limits. I hear ya on the Foonf sitting high too. I like the 50 pound limit but not sure we'll need one that high DS1 has always been pretty small to average. And we have a RadianXTSL so we do have a 45 pound seat. I'm interested to see both Chicco and Foonf in person and installed in my truck. Do you have the Peg already? If so, what do you think? It looks really nice.

legaleagle
10-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Do you have the Peg already? If so, what do you think? It looks really nice.

Just got it a few days ago but haven't had a chance to install it. It is really nice - definitely that nice solid feel that other premium seats like britax and radians have. I will post a full review once I have a chance to play with it more.