PDA

View Full Version : Question about Boden codes

sweet_pea
10-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Summary of my question: What does it mean when a Boden FS/FR code "applies only to your first order?"

More details: I've recently made my first purchase from Boden (using a free shipping/free returns code) and would like to try another item. They sent me an e-mail with a 10% off and FS/FR code which I was planning to use just for the free return shipping (the skirt is on sale, so the discount doesn't apply), in case the skirt didn't work out.
But then I read the fine print and it says that "Free shipping and free returns applies only to your first order." Do they mean only the first time you use that particular code? Or that you have to be a first-time customer? I'm pretty sure I remember BBB members using FS/FR codes on orders which were not their first order. I tried entering another code that someone posted here a few days ago and the fine print says the same thing. Am I misunderstanding something? Thanks!!!

sweet_pea
10-19-2012, 08:53 AM
bumping...anyone know?

almostmom
10-19-2012, 10:01 AM
I've ordered a couple of times in the last week and used the code WAFF each time to get free shipping.

nupe
10-19-2012, 10:06 AM
I've reused codes in the past and have done mult returns without anything out of the ordinary.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
10-19-2012, 10:32 AM
There must be a least a 15% off code out there, always 15 or 20 these days.....

sweet_pea
10-19-2012, 10:32 AM
I've ordered a couple of times in the last week and used the code WAFF each time to get free shipping.

Thanks – did it give you free return shipping, too?