PDA

View Full Version : Supervisor, please follow your own protocol

JustMe
10-19-2012, 12:57 AM
My 2nd b--ch in 2 days! I hardly ever post here.

So, Supervisor. I really like you as a person, really I do. I will not get into everything that is difficult in the supervisor category with you but for today it is---please follow your own protocol.

when you tell me that if I need to be out, I just call you and you will contact other people, I think that means you will actually do it. Otherwise, I would have called the people who expected me to be somewhere myself. I do not expect messages that they were worried about me because they did not know where I was. It would have been no big deal for them to call them myself, but I followed your protocol.

This really bothers me as it is very important to me to be where I say I am going to be and, if its really not possible, I will at least give those involved the courtesy of letting them know.

belovedgandp
10-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Ugh so frustrating to follow the "rules" and end up with it reflecting poorly on yourself. I had a manager that was that way; inconsistent on her best of days and it was so hard to just smile and not throw her under the bus.

JustMe
10-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Thanks!