PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered parts for Snap Circuits?

WatchingThemGrow
10-20-2012, 08:05 AM
DS1 found ours when I was in the process of unpacking and left some boxes unattended. I was making lunch and heard a whirring sound, since he figured out a set up and made it work. (Is that something 4 year olds can do???)

Anyway, over the course of the next 24 hours, 2 parts got broken, and the paper in the box says you can order replacement parts from the company. Has anyone done it? We're now storing it up high, hoping they will not climb the bookcase for it, only using it with supervision.

ellies mom
10-20-2012, 04:16 PM
We've had a few of the capacitors break. We haven't reordered them yet though. I really need to get on that. Especially since I'd like to get some add-on sets.

ellies mom
10-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Apparently, Snap Circuit has made ordering new parts a heck of a lot easier than it used to be. Here is the link to the parts page (http://www.snapcircuits.net/support/replacement_upgrade).

s2k
10-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes! They were great - I think we lost or broke a piece and I believe they sent it free of charge. It wasn't the fastest shipping time, but they did send it.