PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Christmas list for 5 yo DD

Nooknookmom
10-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Help! I don't want to add more "stuff" to the house...I'm bad at organizing and keeping parts together :bag:

Those magnatiles sound cool, we like imaginenext, animal critters.... She has a huge fisherprice family set w/ dollhouse. I added to that last yr.

She likes to dress up...I always bought Melissa and Doug stuff when she was little and she leans towards educational toys.

Mostly she colors and freehand draws. We go through ALOT of crayons and paint!

Tia!

Melaine
10-20-2012, 12:30 PM
DDs just turned 6. My Little Ponies, lipgloss, craft kits for their birthday and they really loved all those. They still really love pillow pets and buildabears. Someone gave them Shrinky Dinks which I am excited about!

newg
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM
if she likes to dress up try www.littledressupshop.com . They have great quality dress up clothes that can be washed and have sales frequently. DD1 has four of their "disney" princess dresses that get washed all the time and still look great.
Does she have an easle for her coloring/painting/chalk? We have a MD one that both girls love to use. Something cool to store her art supplies in....some kind of tackle box or art box?

Nooknookmom
10-23-2012, 02:22 AM
All great ideas. She loves to dress up and "cook". She has a wooden Melissa and Doug kitchen. She is always inventing!