PDA

View Full Version : s/o: Tinyprints: Delivered vs Costco print quality?

brittone2
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Do you think Costco does as good of a job printing as Tinyprints does? We haven't ordered from Tiny Prints since I did the announcements for DS2, and I have never used their service through Costco.

My Costco photo employees often seem...frazzled...so I'm a little worried.

I think I have my design finalized. Tiny Prints had something that worked the best with my kids' outfits and really everything popped once in that template...I guess that's how you usually know it is the one :)

AnnieW625
10-22-2012, 02:37 PM
It looks like you order from a specific Tiny Prints site for Costco members, and the cards ship from Tiny Prints and not Costco Photo Center directly.

brittone2
10-22-2012, 02:43 PM
It looks like you order from a specific Tiny Prints site for Costco members, and the cards ship from Tiny Prints and not Costco Photo Center directly.
Well, I haven't ordered yet but took it part way through check out. It is giving me the option to pick up in store at Costco or have them shipped directly from Tiny Prints.

squimp
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't know about the Costco thing, but Tinyprints is on zulily today - $30 for $15.

candaceb
10-22-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't know about the Costco thing, but Tinyprints is on zulily today - $30 for $15.

Beware though - last year this did not turn out to be a very good deal if you need more than about 15 cards because it was not combinable with other offers. The year before they did let you combine them.