PDA

View Full Version : What brand of pants/jeans does your DH wear?

csnoop
10-22-2012, 04:04 PM
I am looking for new khaki pants and/or jeans for DH. He used to buy them from Gap. But his jeans has had a lot of holes in the knee area. We used patches on them but the patches are starting to fall apart. He also likes corduroy pants but they seem to wear out very quickly. Gap's quality has really gone downhill for the last few years.

Anyone has any recommendation? We are looking for something not too expensive but decent quality, maybe around $50 or less per pair. DH is in his late 30s and wear them for work (casual office setting). No skinny jeans please! Thanks!

CC

smiles33
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
We got DH a bunch of pants from a Kenneth Cole outlet, some Perry Ellis dress pants from TJMaxx/Marshall's, and khaki's from Costco from Columbia (I think?) but they were nicer than the Dockers.

BillK
10-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I like my Lee and Carhartt jeans.

AnnieW625
10-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Khakis, Dockers D3 flat front classic style; he gets them at Kohls, or Macy's.

Jeans, either American Rag Cie (bought these a few years ago at Macy's) or Wrangler 5 Star jeans from Target. He gets both in bootcut style.

MMMommy
10-22-2012, 05:17 PM
DH likes the flat front khakis from Banana Republic.

maestramommy
10-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Mainly LLBean.

SnuggleBuggles
10-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Banana Republic, Levis and whatever catches my eye at Costco.

sunshine873
10-22-2012, 06:08 PM
My DH has fallen in love with pants by Kuhl. I think he bought his first pair from REI. They are usually in the $60 & more range, but are really well built. Very strong and sturdy. I'd definitely call them on the casual side, but they look nice, take a beating and still look nice. I just bought him a few more pair from Zappos. Actually, I bought 4 pair because I couldn't decide which style. The idea was that he'd choose 2 and send the other 2 back (yeah free shipping from Zappos!) But he loved them all and now is the proud owner for 4 pairs of new Kuhl pants. I guess he needed them, but now he officially has more clothes than me.

marymoo86
10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
DH loves Citizens of Humanity and Joe's.

He never wore jeans until a few years ago and now it is designer only

wencit
10-22-2012, 07:19 PM
DH pretty much lives in khakis year-round, and usually I get him Dockers. I wait until Kohls has a sale (which seems to be about 80% of the time!).

pakin
10-22-2012, 07:22 PM
DH wears ballroom jeans from Duluth Trading Co. http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-pants/mens-denim-jeans/mens-denim-ballroom-jeans.aspx

Pakin

DS 4/2001
DD 6/2005

twowhat?
10-22-2012, 08:43 PM
DH loves BR for khakis and his Lucky jeans. He also has several older J Crew pairs (back when you used to be able to buy them for $20 on sale...but J Crew has gotten so expensive and it's tough to get anything for $20 anymore.)

infomama
10-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Mostly J. Crew

endlessheather
10-22-2012, 09:03 PM
DH wears Lucky Jeans and Dockers for work. Sometimes he'll do BR or some other brand nice slacks but since he telecommutes they last forever & we rarely buy them. He's a cargo short guy too though and it's Gap for those.

new_mommy25
10-22-2012, 11:03 PM
Mostly Levi's.

speo
10-22-2012, 11:05 PM
DH only wears jeans. They are either Levi's (slim straights) and Lucky's.

Penny's Pappa
10-22-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy. I wear Levi's 569s, or, if I need to look a little more presentable (which, thankfully, is not that often :wink2:), I'll wear flat front khaki Dockers.

csnoop
10-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. DH said that he used to wear Dockers khakis a long time ago but hasn't for some time. So he can definitely try that again. Maybe one of these days, I will try to convince him to go to Kohls or try out Lucky Jeans at the mall. He hates trying on stuff at the store. He rather orders them online and try them on at him... super indecisive. Forget about outlet shopping. That would be torture.

CC

bisous
10-22-2012, 11:21 PM
DH only wears jeans. They are either Levi's (slim straights) and Lucky's.

Hey! That's my DH too! Must be a Southern California thing. ;)

theriviera
10-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey! That's my DH too! Must be a Southern California thing. ;)

My Southern Californian DH mostly wears shorts (even in the "winter"). I think he's crazy ;) But on casual Fridays he's been wearing a pair of Banana Republic slim fit jeans. He has some older Paper Denim, and Cloth jeans but they seem really baggy now.

jenrub
10-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. DH said that he used to wear Dockers khakis a long time ago but hasn't for some time. So he can definitely try that again. Maybe one of these days, I will try to convince him to go to Kohls or try out Lucky Jeans at the mall. He hates trying on stuff at the store. He rather orders them online and try them on at him... super indecisive. Forget about outlet shopping. That would be torture.

CC

DH, like OP mentioned, wears Dockers and Luckys and we get them most of the time at Nordstrom Rack.