PDA

View Full Version : Foonf delay

queenmama
10-27-2012, 07:26 PM
They've started a forum on their FB page but they're not really answering any questions or giving ANY kind of estimate as to when they'll be able to release. Apparently, there's been some delay in parts from a supplier.

So, those of you that preordered or were waiting for the release... will you (can you?) wait, or will you get something else?

Multimama
10-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I saw that too. I see why they don't want to give an estimate, but when you already made the huge mistake of letting people pre-order something in March or whenever and you still can't produce the end product I think it's a bit ridiculous not to give any kind of estimate at all. If you didn't want to give an estimate you shouldn't have let retailers take non-refundable deposits! (Correct me if I'm wrong, but they have control over that sort of thing. I know Baby Jogger didn't allow pre-orders until they gave the OK with the GT.)

On the other hand, I don't understand the people lamenting on FB that their child is on the verge of growing out of their infant seat and they will be forced to buy another very high end seat they don't really want instead of getting the Foonf. Buy a Scenera until the Foonf is released. If you can afford the Foonf surely that's not going to break the bank. (The people wanting to RF longer make more sense, but even then you can actually import a Swedish rear-facing seat for less than the Foonf costs so it's not as if this is your only option.)

ETA: Sorry I forgot to even answer the question! :) I didn't preorder, but I will probably get one eventually. I'm not devastated to have to FF my 4-year-old in the meantime though. :)

Joolsplus2
10-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Thinking there's no way a Foonf buyer would put their sweet babe NEAR a Scenera, much less IN one, so I can see their lament :ROTFLMAO::loveeyes:

Multimama
10-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Thinking there's no way a Foonf buyer would put their sweet babe NEAR a Scenera, much less IN one, so I can see their lament :ROTFLMAO::loveeyes:

:ROTFLMAO: Sometimes I completely forget that while I may buy a Foonf I'm not the market they are targeting. Love this cute giraffe Scenera cover (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Scenera-Convertible-Car-Seat-Quigley/19206610?_mm=TopOneGiantItem&wmlspartner=TnL5HPStwNw&sourceid=01430949063270584912&veh=aff).