PDA

View Full Version : please stop crying

lmh2402
10-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Please stop crying

Please stop crying

Please STOP CRYING!

baby c, please stop crying before mama loses her ish.

Hanging on by a thread here, little miss

Best idea of the day...go to sleep, and i will too

kaharris83
10-31-2012, 08:19 PM
:hug::hug::hug:

bbbreader
10-31-2012, 08:21 PM
so sorry. not sure if this is what you are dealing with, but my first child had severe colic (for 15 months). i know the crying just wears you down. one thing that helped us was to take a bath together - he would just sit in my lap and cradle against me - i calmed and he did too (and he loooooved the water - it was one of the only things that soothed him). i hope you have some support.

weech
10-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Hugs, mama! :hug:

edurnemk
10-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Hang in there! I totally remember those feelings with DS. Not one of my proudest moments, but I once had to put him in his crib, and walk out of our apartment, I paced the hallway for a looong while to calm myself down because I just.could.not.handle hearing him cry for another minute.

Giving him a bath usually calmed him down, or taking a bath with her like PP suggested sounds good, too.

SkyrMommy
10-31-2012, 09:04 PM
:grouphug: I remember DD crying so loud and long that I was crying right along with her. DS isn't quite as bad or as often.

I used to do a bath with her as well; just dim light on, a candle, lavender in the water and the warm water sometimes calmed us both down.

Sending many, many go to sleep baby vibes your way.

teresah00
10-31-2012, 09:11 PM
:(
I remember those days. And not fondly. I hope you have someone that's able to give you a break soon.
Listening to music with earphones helped me. I knew they were crying and I was still holding and comforting them but it was a small distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellyes
10-31-2012, 09:30 PM
Hang in there, this too shall pass.
My husband wore ear plugs every day when the kids were little. He says it kept him sane. He could hear them, it just muted the worst of it.

LMPC
10-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Hugs! Little ones crying gets to you in a way that nothing else quite can! Hope all is quiet soon, and you both get some well-deserved rest!