PDA

View Full Version : Instead of ToT...

edurnemk
10-31-2012, 10:32 PM
...my poor DS got to see other kids ToT from the car window on our way to the Ped.

He's sooooo sad he missed it. He's been sick for almost 2 weeks on and off, but he's had a fever since yesterday and is feeling like cr@p. I feel really bad for him, his first words this morning were "am I going to school?" (they have a Halloween party at school, everyone dresses up, it's really fun) and it broke my heart to say no. So no party, no ToT for my little guy. I promised we'd have our own little Halloween party at home after the Ped appt. but he was so tired when we got home, he didn't even want to put on his costume, he went straight to bed.

queenmama
10-31-2012, 11:02 PM
Poor little dude! Maybe this weekend you can dress him up and take him to visit friends & family, giving them a heads-up so they can hand out candy.

Hope he's well soon!

Lara

crl
10-31-2012, 11:14 PM
Oh no, poor thing. Maybe a showing of Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin with some candy is in order tomorrow.

Catherine

edurnemk
11-01-2012, 10:22 AM
He's feeling better today, so we're putting on our costumes (DS, DD and me), and having a little Halloween party at home. He's still a bit sad, but I hope he'll be happier after getting candy! My mom bought a Sid the Scientist Halloween DVD for him (he loves Sid) so we'll watch that.

hillview
11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
oh no! I am so sorry that is disappointing. I bet you can make it up to him when he is feeling better!

elephantmeg
11-01-2012, 11:01 AM
aww, poor kid! I hope he feels better soon!