PDA

View Full Version : Please go to sleep!!

MSWR0319
11-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Ok, so this is petty but I need to get it out. DS is 6 months and I really hope he's going through some type of developmental stage or growth spurt because this cannot go on. For the last week and a half he's been waking up at some point in the night and will.not.go.back.to.sleep for at least 2 hrs. He's screams if he's in his bed but he'll sit and rock or lay on the floor. Last night it was from 9-12, the night before it was 2-5, not to mention the fact that he still gets up twice at least to nurse. Oh and should I mention that now he's only taking 35 minute naps?? He should be exhausted, I am! DH has been gone all week too and DS1 gets up at 7. At least DH is home tonight. I just want him to go back to sleeping. He would at least nap then and not party all night.

mommylamb
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
That's brutal. Teething??

My DS2 was sleeping well until he was 6 months, and since then it has been touch and go, so I sympathize. We'll have a couple of nights where he sleeps through the night (until 4-5, which I consider a full night), and then several in a row where he's up at least once, and often for at least 40 minutes-1.5 hours. It is rough. We both work full time, so it makes getting up for work a royal pain. Last night he went down around 9:15 (later than usual because of Halloween) and was up again at 10:30 for about an hour, but at least after that he slept until 6.

I wish I knew how to fix it... hugs.

MSWR0319
11-01-2012, 03:29 PM
I keep thinking teething the way he's gnawing on things, but I don't see or feel anything. He did start army crawling today, so maybe that's it? I can dream!

Liziz
11-01-2012, 09:16 PM
I keep thinking teething the way he's gnawing on things, but I don't see or feel anything. He did start army crawling today, so maybe that's it? I can dream!

Oooo, my DD was a NIGHTMARE sleeper the week before she started army crawling! It wasn't until closer to 8 months, but still....I'm definitely hoping this is it for you! For me, it was about 3 days after she really got into the army crawl that her sleep settled down again.