PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland (CA) on Valentine's Day?

SnuggleBuggles
11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Do they do anything special on Valentine's Day? Does it get more crowded than normal? Thanks!!

AnnieW625
11-05-2012, 02:38 PM
It is a Thursday and there is school that week locally so I think during the day you might be fine, but it might get more crowded at night. I have never been, but we have been once or twice the weekend before (our anniversary) and the crowds have been okay. IMHO that week before presidents day will be better than say the week of presidents day, which is the following Monday.

SnuggleBuggles
11-05-2012, 02:41 PM
It is a Thursday and there is school that week locally so I think during the day you might be fine, but it might get more crowded at night. I have never been, but we have been once or twice the weekend before (our anniversary) and the crowds have been okay. IMHO that week before presidents day will be better than say the week of presidents day, which is the following Monday.

Those were my thoughts (Thursday during the day shouldn't be too bad and the next week would be busy). I hadn't realized it was 2/14 when I picked the day we were going...I can be slow on the uptake. :)

sariana
11-05-2012, 02:51 PM
We're in south Orange County, and V-Day is a furlough day, followed by President's Day weekend. So we have a 5-day weekend starting on the 14th. I'm not sure if any other districts have V-Day off or how much of an impact that will have on crowds.