PDA

View Full Version : More Corolle Questions: Which 14" baby doll?

Mrs.Christie
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
DD has a Corolle Tidoo and she likes that doll, but I'd like to get her a larger baby for Christmas. I'm looking at the Corolle Bebe Do, Bebe Charmeur and the Suce Pouce. Can anyone tell me what are the major differences between the dolls aside from price? And speaking of price, have the Charmeur and Bebe Do always been so expensive? They are about $60-70 on amazon and that seems pricey to me. I think the Suce Pouce is about $50 and I remember the Tidoo being around $30 at a local toy shop. Based in looks I think I like the Charmeur the best, but of course it is the most expensive of them :rolleye0014:

GvilleGirl
11-06-2012, 09:23 AM
I've been looking at these too in the last few days. They all are 14 in. and blue eyes. The major differences look to be their outfits and accessories. Charmeur has the bottle and bib. Do has a bunny, paci and bottle. Suce Pouce has a paci. And Valentine doesn't come with anything. I haven't seen these in person so there might be more too it. Suce Pouce retails on Corelle for about $10 less than the others. It does say that Charmeur and Valentine have weighted bottoms so they can sit up by themselves.

Mrs.Christie
11-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Well nevermind, we ended up with a bitty baby! I do think the Corolle dolls are prettier and I love the scent, but we were at the AG store and DD fell in love with the reddish haired bitty baby. I really like the clothes, especially the matching sets they have for girls + doll. The bitty baby was also cheaper than most of the Corolle dolls I was looking at, which is surprising. You'd think AG would be more.