PDA

View Full Version : Dear DH, it was very thoughtful of you …

FTMLuc
11-06-2012, 11:31 AM
to call and inquire whether I had remembered to pay the mortgage at …. 5 O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING :6: and NO my alarm is not set to 5, it is set to 5:05 am.

Not only have you robbed me of 5 precious minutes of rest, when I was up all night tending to your daughter, but your call had me in the mad dash to get to the phone before it awoke DD, causing me to slip and fall face first onto the floor. The ringing phone and the thump of my not so light body hitting the floor at a pretty decent speed woke her up anyways. I was crying in the shower (which I had to rush through, so it was literary 3 minutes in the cold water) while she screamed bloody murder in her crib. Now I am sitting here at work, with a black & blue elbow that I am unable to touch, with excruciating pain on the right side of my body from my neck, to my collar bone and into my shoulder blade. Thanks for that my dearest. Oh, and while we are saying thank you, please thank whoever was watching over me that I did not knock myself out by hitting the doorframe or broken anything, since it is just me and DD until the end of the week.

As of right now, I am not inclined to speak to you ever again, so do not bother calling. Ever. :angry-smiley-005: :hopmad: :angry-smiley-005: :hopmad: :angry-smiley-005: :hopmad:

liz
11-06-2012, 11:47 AM
oh, very bad DH, very bad :6:

stefani
11-06-2012, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=FTMLuc;3640037]to call and inquire whether I had remembered to pay the mortgage at …. 5 O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING :6: and NO my alarm is not set to 5, it is set to 5:05 am.

Not only have you robbed me of 5 precious minutes of rest, when I was up all night tending to your daughter, but your call had me in the mad dash to get to the phone before it awoke DD, causing me to slip and fall face first onto the floor. The ringing phone and the thump of my not so light body hitting the floor at a pretty decent speed woke her up anyways. I was crying in the shower (which I had to rush through, so it was literary 3 minutes in the cold water) while she screamed bloody murder in her crib. Now I am sitting here at work, with a black & blue elbow that I am unable to touch, with excruciating pain on the right side of my body from my neck, to my collar bone and into my shoulder blade. Thanks for that my dearest. Oh, and while we are saying thank you, please thank whoever was watching over me that I did not knock myself out by hitting the doorframe or broken anything, since it is just me and DD until the end of the week.

As of right now, I am not inclined to speak to you ever again, so do not bother calling. Ever. [QUOTE]

:grouphug: Ugh, he should just e-mail you and you will get to it once you get going for the day.... Hope all the bruises and wounds heal soon.

hillview
11-06-2012, 12:46 PM

:yeahthat:

elliput
11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
:hug::hug::hug: You might want to have a doctor check out your shoulder.

oneplustwo
11-07-2012, 12:00 AM

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

I think your DH needs a phone call from you to make sure he. . . hmmm, brushed his teeth? . . . later this week when you are up in the middle of the night tending to your DD again.

SnuggleBuggles
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Tell him to set an auto payment in your bank. Yeesh.