PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy foam stickers?

♥ms.pacman♥
11-08-2012, 04:16 PM
ok so apparently my DS (nearing 3yo) has become a little obsessed with foam stickers (particularly the ones with letters). I swear, with these i may never have to turn on the TV again to get dinner started or to eat my own dinner...these keep him happily occupied for at least 30 minutes or more and i often have to tear him away from doing them to go nap, change his diaper, etc.

I just bought some holiday-themed ones at Target..they were $5 each for a small bucket. In the past i got some Halloween ones at Michaels...they were $7 for those BIG clear buckets and I bought them when there was a huge sale so they were buy one get one free.

I am wondering though if there is a better/cheaper place to get them (amazon?) where i can get bucketloads of say, just letters? Or holiday-themed ones? we seem to go through them pretty fast...DS just likes to fill up a page with letters. Also, i am hosting a sticker playdate soon and with DS already going through some of the Target ones i want to make sure i have enough for everyone.

mikala
11-08-2012, 05:07 PM
YMMV but our Michaels had some fall ones for 80% off a few days ago.

AnnieW625
11-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Dollar Tree

curiousgeorge
11-30-2012, 03:42 PM
The large tubs of foam letters, shapes, animals, etc. are on sale for 60% off at Michael's, so they come out to be $3.19 each. That's gotta be one cent per piece or so because there look to be hundreds in there!

larig
11-30-2012, 03:53 PM
YMMV but our Michaels had some fall ones for 80% off a few days ago.

Was just there today, they are 50%.

Ladybug47
11-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Many dollar stores have them -- big buckets of just letters, some of flowers and shapes, etc. And cheap!

ourbabygirl
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I bought a huge bin of the letter ones from Michael's a few years ago. :)