PDA

View Full Version : Very unprofessional of you, TheBabyGuyNYC

jam224
11-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Never thought I would post in this section of the forum, but I would really like to vent about something.

I just wanted to express how shocked and disappointed I was that the BabyGuyNYC posted a picture of Big Bird with some vulgar language as the caption through his Instagram to his Facebook page following the results of the election. Politics aside, I thought it was incredibly unprofessional that someone who makes a business of reviewing baby gear, would share an image with a cuss word on it. :(

Did anyone else catch it? He's taken the image down since then, so maybe it was a genuine mistake, but I would have appreciated an acknowledgment of his lapse in judgment. I've stopped following him on IG and FB and I sincerely hope that he's more careful about what he shares in the future.

MamaMolly
11-08-2012, 05:04 PM
Tacky. I'm glad I didn't see it.

waitingforgrace
11-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Yes I saw it and found him to be hypocritical at the end of the election since numerous times on FB he said he wasn't going to get political on his page. I've stopped following him.

OKKiddo
11-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I saw it and had to leave facebook for the rest of the day because of things like that and my friends from opposite sides on politics just not being very nice to anyone.

On a side note, we were watching Sesame Street with my little girl and the skit where Grover is a photographer made me laugh because the guy coming in for his photo said something like "not you again" and Grover said "he has many jobs because he believes that hard workers are what makes this great country so strong" or something to that effect. Maybe they should put that quote on a picture of Super Grover or something.

LMPC
11-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Hmmmm, didn't see his posting of that, but was it the picture that had Big Bird in the foreground, Romney in the back and a caption that read something like "Brought to you by the letters F and U"?

jam224
11-09-2012, 03:27 PM
I saw it and had to leave facebook for the rest of the day because of things like that and my friends from opposite sides on politics just not being very nice to anyone.

On a side note, we were watching Sesame Street with my little girl and the skit where Grover is a photographer made me laugh because the guy coming in for his photo said something like "not you again" and Grover said "he has many jobs because he believes that hard workers are what makes this great country so strong" or something to that effect. Maybe they should put that quote on a picture of Super Grover or something.

No kidding. Emotions were running high, understandably, and I know it's Facebook/the Internet, but geez... it would have been nice if everyone had acted with more class that night. :rolleye0014:

Love Grover! :D

Hmmmm, didn't see his posting of that, but was it the picture that had Big Bird in the foreground, Romney in the back and a caption that read something like "Brought to you by the letters F and U"?

No, it was a picture of Big Bird and it said "Look who's unemployed now, b*****." Ugh, totally distasteful. Wish I hadn't seen it.