PDA

View Full Version : Where else to look for boys bedding?

bisous
11-10-2012, 03:42 PM
I've looked at pottery barn kids, company kids, land of nod, garnet hill, serena and lily, ikea, target, pennys and babies r us. I'm trying to coordinate with a beautiful hand made quilt I received from SIL for DS2. It used to match DS1's jungle themed bedding which is wearing out and is too juvenile now.

I LOVED this set from PBK but it is completely gone and not even on ebay! Any advice totally appreciated!

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/leo-quilted-bedding-navy/?pkey=dboys-quilts&cm_src=boys-quilts||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_--_-

I'm just trying to figure out where else to look!

TIA,

Jen

hellokitty
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM
TJM, Marshall's and Homegoods often have some very cute pbk type of stuff. I'd check there.

elbenn
11-10-2012, 04:32 PM
You could try overstock.com.

crl
11-11-2012, 10:40 AM
I got ds' twin bed bedding from Garnet Hill. I see you already looked there. Could you just go with solids? You could also look at Macy's or Bed Bath and Beyond.

Catherine

bisous
11-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks, guys for the suggestions. I do appreciate them. I've looked around quite a bit and don't love anything more than what I have. I think I'll wait and search around until I find something I really love. I was going to buy my DS some new bedding for their new room but my dad pointed out they might find comfort in their old stuff for now. I think he has a good point.

However, I am heading over to Homegoods this afternoon and I'll definitely peek around there!

Thank you!

hellokitty
11-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Thanks, guys for the suggestions. I do appreciate them. I've looked around quite a bit and don't love anything more than what I have. I think I'll wait and search around until I find something I really love. I was going to buy my DS some new bedding for their new room but my dad pointed out they might find comfort in their old stuff for now. I think he has a good point.

However, I am heading over to Homegoods this afternoon and I'll definitely peek around there!

Thank you!

My suggestion to you is to use plain colored sheets and then focus on cute duvets/quilts/shams. This can also allow you to broaden your budget, if you just get sheets at some place like Target (this is where I got my kids' sheets and they have held up great) that will match everything (I have dark navy, light blue and khaki sheet sets for my boys, I regret not just sticking to dark navy, since my kids are prone to bloody noses and now some of the light blue sheets are stained). It also helps to decrease the amt of linen storage if you get a complete bed set with everything matching, kwim? Anyway, good luck with your search.

bisous
11-13-2012, 03:22 PM
My suggestion to you is to use plain colored sheets and then focus on cute duvets/quilts/shams. This can also allow you to broaden your budget, if you just get sheets at some place like Target (this is where I got my kids' sheets and they have held up great) that will match everything (I have dark navy, light blue and khaki sheet sets for my boys, I regret not just sticking to dark navy, since my kids are prone to bloody noses and now some of the light blue sheets are stained). It also helps to decrease the amt of linen storage if you get a complete bed set with everything matching, kwim? Anyway, good luck with your search.

Thank you for this. I was going to get some bedding and then buy a set of solid colored ikea sheets to match. I'm all about using a dark color--ds1 gets his blood sugar tested during the night and our light colored sheets have tiny little dots of blood all over them! Not very appealing but it is what it is!

cnk4
11-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Dwellstudio.com

elbenn
11-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Looks like there are some auctions for the Leo bedspread on ebay now.

viba424
12-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Another vote for solid colored Garnet Hill sheets. Thats all DD has and they all mix and match beautifully and the quality cant be beat. I never find anything at Marshalls I like because there is usually only one of anything.

You could try Magnolia Organics or Sheetworld too. I love Magnolia and they are sold on Amazon.

henricdecosta
12-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Thanks For information , can you please give me sites for online shopping from i can buy Baby Bedding at affordable rates