PDA

View Full Version : QUICK HELP DC and NoVa moms... where to get Girl Scout uniforms?

american_mama
11-10-2012, 04:41 PM
I will be in Alexandria, VA Saturday and Sunday and need to know local sources of Girl Scout uniforms. The rub is that the stores I know of all have hours that will not work for me. Due to me misjudging size, two girls in my troop have the wrong sized vest and due to Hurricane Sandy, the order was delayed, giving me little time to fix it before our investiture ceremony.

I know of these sources:
Robcyn's in Alexandria (closes at 5pm, closed Sunday)
Council Girl Scout Shop on Connecticut Ave near UDC (closes at 4 pm, closed sunday)
satellite store somewhat by Gainesville, closed weekends

Are there other options?

TwinFoxes
11-10-2012, 06:03 PM
This store's website says they carry Girl Scouts items:

http://www.casualadventure.com/

It's in Arlington and is open on Sunday 12-5. 703-527-0600

american_mama
11-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Awesome! How did you find that? That store would have been much easier, but Robcyn's was enormously helpful and I worked something out with them. Thank you for searching for me!

TwinFoxes
11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Awesome! How did you find that? That store would have been much easier, but Robcyn's was enormously helpful and I worked something out with them. Thank you for searching for me!

I found a place on the GS site that let me plug in place to search, and it came up with them. I'm glad you worked something out! :)