PDA

View Full Version : Frontgate dog beds

khalloc
11-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Anyone order from here? Thinking of getting a dog bed Comfy Couch for my dog. The XL one is $169 though and having a hard time with that for a dog bed...but it looks very comfy! of course my dog is ~90 lbs so I need the biggest one they have. I got a free shipping code with their catalog but I guess I need a little push to take the plunge. our dog is almost 11 years old and I think he'd like a nice bed like this. But I hate to spend so much on a dog bed!

hillview
11-10-2012, 09:28 PM
we have one from Orvis which has been great. I've not ordered from Frontgate sorry!

arivecchi
11-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Have not ordered from frontgate, but our great dane loves her llbean bed. I think I paid around $130 with tax for a large for her (with the fleece top). It's the only bed she has not destroyed! She is huge BTW (weighs around 138 pounds and is 35 inches tall) and the L size it perfect for her.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/44561?pi=783722&bv=product-_-1138-_-RLP-_-IG91453-_-productname_link&qs=3000086

acmom
11-11-2012, 02:56 PM
We ordered the comfy couch from frontgate a few months ago for our black lab. We also have an old LLB rectangular bed, but wanted a new one for her. It got great reviews and seems nice, but she hasn't really taken to it. She will occasionally lie down there, but not for long. We really thought she'd like it bc she loves to rest her head on a pillow or the edge of something and it has that bolstered side. However, she still prefers her old flat LLB one and asks to go down the basement to use it. We are probably going to move her old one back upstairs and hope she learns to like the other one someday!

sophiesmom03
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
We have the xl llbean memory foam bed rectangular. We have newfies who like to spread out, one of them has ortho issues and loves the memory foam.

It is huge, like half of a double mattress huge.

BigDog
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM
We had a Mammoth dog bed for our saint Bernard (the extra-large oblong) and he (and we) loved it. It held up beautifully, and was entirely washable. Great dog beds for big dogs.
http://www.mammothoutlet.com/