PDA

View Full Version : FP Zen Cradle Swing

wangstar
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I put this on my registry and someone actually bought it, now I'm contemplating about returning it and use the credit for something else that I'll really need but didn't get (car seat). Anyone have experience with this particular cradle swing or the ones similar? Is it worth to keep it?

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2013&e=zen-product&pid=43985

BabyBearsMom
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I have that swing and love it. Both of my girls loved sleeping in it. In fact, it was THE ONLY place that DD1 would sleep for the first 6 weeks. Without that swing I would have been a total mess. I love that it plugs in so you aren't wasting tons of batteries. It has a nice strong motor so it can swing with a heavy kid in it.

Unless you couldn't afford the carseat that you need, I would not return it. I know lots and lots of people who had babies who would sleep in swings and sleep is such a must have in those early days. Neither of my girls would sleep in a bouncy chair.

candaceb
11-12-2012, 06:17 PM
I am starting go contemplate unloading baby stuff but I was just telling a friend today that I can't let go of my Zen swing yet. I love the look of it, and the fact that you can plug it in instead of using batteries. I thought I would like the detachable seat but because it didn't bounce or rock it wasnt actually useful for us.

wellyes
11-12-2012, 07:12 PM
I love love love cradle swings, but if there's a cheaper one, go for that. Any one that plugs in (doesn't require batteries) is as good as another.

wangstar
11-13-2012, 01:50 PM
I guess I will be keeping it, thanks for the input!!! :bighand: