PDA

View Full Version : Post your holiday photo cards?

smiles33
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
I remember last year there was an awesome thread with folks' holiday photo cards. I loved seeing them and it really inspired me to make time to do ours this year (the first holiday photo card I've done in 6 years since DD1's first Christmas)!

I just finished ours as the Zazzle/Groupon deal expires this week. Have others finished their cards, too? Might be nice to see folks' designs and inspire those who haven't started putting one together yet.

I blocked out my face and DH's faces (it's harder to identify kids I think). I don't have Adobe on my Macbook but I found a free website that let me insert "speech blurbs" to cover up names and the adult faces.

FYI, I chose to attach my card's front and back as files so you have to be a registered member to see them, as photos pasted directly into the thread can be viewed by all.

Anyone else want to play?

Edited: sorry, but I had to delete the attachments as I'm afraid I may get suspended and lose that ability to edit this later.

Pennylane
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Haven't done mine yet, but yours is adorable!

Ann

brittone2
11-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Great card, smiles33! Adorable family.

billysmommy
11-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Great card and beautiful family!

AnnieW625
11-12-2012, 07:56 PM
I am 99% sure we have a design and photo picked out. It is now November and I just want to be done. I will post a photo of ours once we get them back because I don't think I can save a copy of it. I will be using the Picaboo Groupon.

smiles33
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Thanks! Now I just need to reconstruct my mailing list since most friends have moved in the intervening 6 years....

Anyone else have theirs done and willing to share?

carolinamama
11-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Love your card - really good pictures. We had some family pics done a week ago and I just got to view all the proofs online today. I plan to order our cards Thursday.

katydid1971
11-13-2012, 10:48 PM
I know there is a sticky about saying this BUT please don't copy my images, I am going to remove them later, thanks.
I did mine with Zazzle but I don't have a scanner and I don't know how to do what smiles did so here goes.
Front:
(Deleted but it was cute pictures of smiling children) :loveeyes:
Back:
(Deleted but it was a cute picture of a happy family) :22:
Sorry the images are so large