PDA

View Full Version : Lego Life of George--OK for a 7 year old?

justlearning
11-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm considering Life of George as a Christmas gift for DS, and I was wondering if any of you have experience with the app/toy? If so, do you think it'd be too hard for a 7 year old? His brother is 9, so I was hoping that it'd be fun for them to play together.

ETA that I just went to Amazon and realized that there's now Life of George II, which appears to be for younger kids. I was asking about the original Life of George, but now I'm interested in hearing if anyone has experience with Life of George II as well.

kijip
11-15-2012, 03:11 AM
T got it for Christmas last year at age 8.5. He was fine to play it but it has not seen as much use as I would have hoped for the sticker price. He got bored with it pretty fast. I don't think it is too hard for a 7-8 year old really into Legos. I might pull it out again and see if it gets a renewed spike of interest.

justlearning
11-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks, Katie, for your helpful response. Anyone else have experience with Life of George? I'm still trying to decide if it'd be a good gift for my 7-year-old.

belovedgandp
11-25-2012, 01:08 AM
No help, but I think it looks cool. I had too much stuff for the kids already and ended up buying it for DH for Christmas. Because he's impossible to shop for and I regularly give him gifts that are more "family" geared. Figured all of us will enjoy it, but haven't tried it yet.