PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the Learning Tower

ExcitedMamma
11-14-2012, 06:25 PM
These seem to get a lot of love around here but I'm not sure how often we would use it to be worthwhile. Can you share specifics on how you use them on a daily basis?

ellies mom
11-14-2012, 06:41 PM
We use it for quick snacks/meals, cooking, doing hair, crafts, playing in the sink. Basically anything where they might want to use the counter or I want them taller.

kmm
11-15-2012, 12:31 AM
We love ours! Our 2 year old used it tonight to play in the sink with water and bowls/spoons and our four year old helped me make brownies and dry dishes.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Both kiddos eat snacks/breakfast (sometimes lunch and occasionally dinner too) in it. they love being high up and being able to see. Since maybe 16 mo they could climb into it on their own so it saved me having to lug them and strap them into a chair to eat, and then getting them down later. it's nice to have snacks/drinks laid out there and they can just go in and out of it as they want.

wendibird22
11-15-2012, 12:15 PM
We've had one since DD1 was 2yo (so 3 yr now). It lives at the end of our kitchen island. The girls watch meal prep, help with meal prep, eat snacks there, etc. At least 1 kid uses it every day. I've also pushed it over to the sink to let the girls "help" do dishes. It's been worth the investment for sure.

Melaine
11-15-2012, 12:28 PM
We love it. We don't use it often anymore because DDs are tall for six year olds. But I am keeping it around for DS. There are tons of threads on this.