PDA

View Full Version : Have you used Snapfish for holiday cards?

alootikki
11-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I've always used Tiny Prints, but it is definitely $$$ and none of the designs are really working with the family photos we just took. I found the perfect template on Snapfish, and it can be printed on cardstock, AND there is a 50% off code today. Is this too good to be true, or a great deal? Thanks!

AJP
11-15-2012, 09:20 AM
I've used them in the past and was pleased. Maybe not AS nice as tiny prints, but the card stock does make a difference. We receive lots of snapfish and shutterfly cards and they have always looked good.

AnnieW625
11-15-2012, 11:23 AM
I have used them for photo prints and I have been happy with them. I also made a photo book when photo books were still new. I never used them for actual cards, but I do like the convenience that if I needed something quick I might be able to pick them up at Walgreens. I have a friend though who I swear has only used Snapfish for cards, books, and calendars and is happy with them.

I have used Costco and have been very happy as well, and this year I actually liked the templates. There is a $5 off coupon this month as well.