PDA

View Full Version : ITSO bins from Target- great for cabinet organization!

happymom
11-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I am in love with these ITSO bins from Target:
http://www.target.com/p/itso-clear-see-through-bin-6-12-x13-25-x6-56/-/A-13710865#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=itso

They fit so well in my kitchen cabinets. Here's what I am using them for so far:
1- my Contigo coffee cups. They used to fall over all the time in my cabinet- now that they're in a container its nice and neat. 8 cups fit perfectly.
2- for all my utensils that I don't use often and don't have drawer space for. I loaded up a container and stuck it on a shelf out of the way.
3- My pullout drawer in my 18"x 24" pantry. 3 of these containers fit exactly on each pullout drawer, and no space is wasted because they have straight sides as opposed to tapered. I made a little hot drink station on one pull-out drawer: one container for boxes of tea (8 fit perfectly), one container for coffee, and one container for sweeteners- splenda, sugar, honey, etc. The pullout drawers are shallow so if I would try to put a tall canister of coffee without putting it in a container, it would tip over every time I pulled out the drawer.

I am going to buy a bunch more next time I go- there are so many things I want to use them for. They are really versatile!

daphne
11-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Which aisle were they in? I couldn't find them when I looked today.

happymom
11-15-2012, 10:57 PM
The first time I bought them, I think they were in the aisle with frig organizing bins. Near the drainboards. Last time I think I found them in the regular storage bin section.

boolady
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I love these. I use them in the freezer to hold bags of frozen vegetables that we keep on hand and ziplocs of soup, ground meat, etc. that I've frozen flat. It makes a huge difference in my level of freezer organization.

Gracemom
11-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Just bought one of these today at Target for $4.99. I love it for organizing all those spare utensils I use once or twice a year. Thanks for mentioning them!

happymom
11-19-2012, 01:09 PM
I bought 2 more yesterday when I saw they were marked down to $4.99. I now have 7 in my kitchen :). Dh thinks I'm nuts, lol. One of them is being used for lid containers (so nice and neat!) and one if being used for silver foils/parchment paper etc that I use less often. They are standing up in the container.