PDA

View Full Version : need some new skinny jeans...

newg
11-17-2012, 09:29 PM
what are you wearing? Right now I have a pair of old navy diva skinnies and they are getting so uncomfortable in the waist, I can barely stand it anymore. They have no stretch at all (especially in the waist), and with my mommy muffin top and just regular weight fluctuation, I need something with a little "give".

Any recs?

acmom
11-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I just got a pair of "super skinny" from Loft and really like them. They are cut the same as their regular skinny jeans at the top and have some stretch, but are really narrow at the calf, which keeps them tucked into tall boots really nicely. They came in both denim and cords and they had a lot of color choices too. They were really reasonably priced on sale too.

joonbug
11-18-2012, 08:40 AM
I picked up a nice pair at H&M, they're nice rich dark blue (not navy which I have already and wanted a different shade), very soft and stretchy but nice substantial denim. A mid rise too, which I'm not used to as I prefer low rise but they are very comfy. They cost 39.99

magrat
11-21-2012, 06:28 PM
I have a pair of Kut from the Kloth Diana skinny jeans - they have a nice amount of stretch and they're a little higher in the rise than some.

Nooknookmom
11-22-2012, 04:28 AM
what are you wearing? Right now I have a pair of old navy diva skinnies and they are getting so uncomfortable in the waist, I can barely stand it anymore. They have no stretch at all (especially in the waist), and with my mommy muffin top and just regular weight fluctuation, I need something with a little "give".

Any recs?

PAC Sun had some great stretchy skinnies on sale last month. I got 2 pair bc my old faves were about to unravel!

These r super comfy, have some give and don't show any butt cleavage (phew!)!

Babymakes3
11-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I bought a pair this morning at LOFT during the 50% off sale, it's 40% online. They were the modern skinny's in petite and I really like them! I tried on another pair too that was a really dark wash but they had that funny smell to them that I can't stand, they were really soft almost like leggings though.
They have curvy skinny and modern skinny I think, depending on your body type...