PDA

View Full Version : please recommend a dollhouse

musicalgrl
11-18-2012, 01:34 PM
I was thinking of getting a KidKraft dollhouse for DD for Christmas. The Petite Chateau at Costco looked cute. Any other recommendations?

Update: DH thinks she's too young for Barbies, so I'm no longer looking at KidKraft and am now focusing on FL Loving Family. Would love to get a good deal if there are any!

mpsharrow
11-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I got the FP Loving Family house for my daughter (she is now 3 yrs old) after learning about it on this site last Xmas. She loves it. It has held up pretty well. I bought her a few more furniture sets as gifts for this Xmas.

09Mom
11-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Toys r us is going to have the fp loving family dollhouse for $40 (50% off) on Black Friday as a door buster. I'm looking for a deal on the furniture.

DietCokeLover
11-18-2012, 11:16 PM
DD has the kolcraft savannah dollhouse. It has often a lot of play.

musicalgrl
11-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Toys r us is going to have the fp loving family dollhouse for $40 (50% off) on Black Friday as a door buster.

Uh oh. I just looked at the circular and TWO main gifts I need to get are available as Doorbusters at TRU. Starts at 8pm on Thursday! I wonder what time I'd have to get there to be successful in that madness.

mollyrryan
11-18-2012, 11:22 PM
we got the FP Loving Family for DD1 for her 3rd bday. She loves it. I just saw it in TRU's black friday ad for super cheap. We got it from FP as a set with four people and a few rooms of furniture. TRU just had BOGO on all Loving Family people/furniture, so I tried to stock up then. Otherwise it is expensive to furnish all the rooms and get all the vehicles.

musicalgrl
11-18-2012, 11:27 PM
TRU just had BOGO on all Loving Family people/furniture.
I remember seeing that on this board. I wish I knew then that I'd be considering this dollhouse!

novmber
11-19-2012, 12:10 AM
We have a Costco kidkraft for barbies but also the Melissa and Doug wooden castle. It is really cool and fits all their little dolls.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

lhafer
11-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Walmart has the FP family loving grand doll house on sale right now for $67 with free shipping to your house. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-Loving-Family-Dream-Dollhouse/21098746

Also they have the kidkraft savannah doll house on sale for $99 with free shipping to your house. http://www.walmart.com/ip/KidKraft-Savannah-Dollhouse/10196858

I just bought the family living home for the holidays house for my almost 3 yr old...got it for $125 at Walmart and it included 6 rooms of furniture. But I seriously considered the savannah house too. Now that its on sale,I might order it too and figure out which one to keep.

patent_girl
11-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Kmart is presently having a sale on Fisher Price Loving family dollhouse furniture, about 25% off, and I think someone has these as BOGO free on BF, but not sure. We have a mix of this furniture and fancy dollhouse furniture (i.e., real wood from 1970's) in my old handbuilt dollhouse that my dad built me, which my 5 year old now has, and it has held up well. I think the FP loving family people are especially good.