PDA

View Full Version : For sleepover: Vera Bradley Duffle vs Miller?

ChefGirl
11-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Looking to get DD a VB duffle for Xmas for her sleepovers. There is a 20% off all sale on VB site right now. Trying to see if a small duffle or the miller bag is better. Do your DD have theses VB bags?? Thanks for your input!

hellokitty
11-18-2012, 04:37 PM
Looking to get DD a VB duffle for Xmas for her sleepovers. There is a 20% off all sale on VB site right now. Trying to see if a small duffle or the miller bag is better. Do your DD have theses VB bags?? Thanks for your input!

I do not like the duffles. The straps and the shape of the bag make it hard to hold it over your shoulder. IDK if your dd will carry it that way or not. I don't have a miller bag, but have been eyeing it. I think that it has a lot more pockets on the inside for organization and longer straps make it easier to carry over your shoulder, if that is important to you.

Melaine
11-18-2012, 04:55 PM
I actually love the large duffel so I would go with a small one for that purpose, but I've never seen the other bag.

Melbel
11-18-2012, 05:04 PM
My DD uses the large duffle for sleepovers.

scrooks
11-18-2012, 05:11 PM
My DNs all have large duffels that I have seen them use a lot (they are ages 14-20) for overnights and going back and for to college. I have a weekender (the original one) and I think it would also work well for a sleepover bag.

PZMommy
11-18-2012, 07:59 PM
I have the Miller bag and love it. I use it as my overnight bag, or as a large diaper bag when traveling. Lots of pockets and tons of space.