PDA

View Full Version : When Your Girl Outgrows Hanna

Cuckoomamma
11-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Where do you shop?

I have an 11.5 yo, very tall with suuuuuper long legs and incredibly thin dd. I've always purchased clothes from Hanna, LE and Gap in the past. She's definitely made the switch to more tween clothing, and I still want quality clothing. She doesn't like the type of clothing in Justice, but she's beyond Hanna.

We recently went to Abercrombie, as a bunch of her friends are shopping there, and I was really disappointed in the quality.

Please help!

azazela
11-18-2012, 06:58 PM
I am not sure if you're looking for exclusively B&M stores but what about Next Direct or Boden? Both have junior/tween lines.

swissair81
11-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Gap, Old Navy, Boden. We've gotten some things at Nordstrom as well. I get skirts from Junees (junees.com) and Baby-O (babyoonline.com).

squimp
11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
My DD is 9 but wears 12 or 13-14 in everything and we're starting to outgrow lots of stuff. Boden is not making miniboden in sizes past 11-12 for next year so it's no longer an option for us and we don't love Johnnie B.

Here's what we still like:
Some Gap
Crewcuts
Desigual (stops at 14)
Tea (although we're about to outgrow it - 12 is the largest size.

Also I like Target and I know others like Kohl's too. Justice doesn't work unless it is super duper plain.

If she's really thin, Abercrombie kids would be a good choice. Also, we like Peek at Nordy's.