PDA

View Full Version : Really FIL, Really!!

ArizonaGirl
11-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Dear FIL,

How is it that you have made it to 50 years old and don't have a bank account or a credit card. That is why we have to buy your airline ticket with our credit card (by the way you had better pay us back, because we are not rolling in the dough, regardless of how it looks). We have money because we actually save money and plan our lives more than 30 seconds in advance.

I can't imagine why anyone would be surprised that the cost of your airline ticket for TUESDAY has doubled overnight. That is what happens when you wait until the last possible second to book a flight for the one of the two busiest traveling weeks of the year.

Sincerely,

Your annoyed, sleep-deprived, and sick DIL

P.S. GROW-UP

KrisM
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Ack, I'm sorry!

But, I can't get past your FIL is 50! Really! Yikes. I'm 42! 50 is not far away. My SIL is 50. Heck, my other SIL is 55! Man, I'm old.

I hope he pays you bac quickly. I can't believe he doesn't have a bank account!

ArizonaGirl
11-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Yeah, its unreal, no really.

He is leaving early tomorrow morning and is just this afternoon trying to find a kennel for his dog.

What they are all booked, how can than be. IT IS THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING YOU MORON.

P.S. My DH parents were very young when he was born, mine are 66 and 68 years old.

Besides you hang out on the BBB so you must be young and hip right :D

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Ack, I'm sorry!

But, I can't get past your FIL is 50! Really! Yikes. I'm 42! 50 is not far away. My SIL is 50. Heck, my other SIL is 55! Man, I'm old.

I hope he pays you bac quickly. I can't believe he doesn't have a bank account!
:yeahthat: I was rereading... "wait, I'm 42...my BIL is 50...her FIL is 50?"

What a sweet DIL you are to buy a ticket for tomorrow!!!

ArizonaGirl
11-19-2012, 11:40 PM
You guys seriously not even close to old. You all still have young children, are rational normal (not under the influence of anything illegal :wink2:).

Plus as I already said you all hang out here at the BBB with all of us other hip, cool kids. :D

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2012, 11:43 PM
You guys seriously not even close to old. You all still have young children, are rational normal (not under the influence of anything illegal :wink2:).

Plus as I already said you all hang out here at the BBB with all of us other hip, cool kids. :D
aww thanks. I'm pretty sure we sign off and go to bed earlier than the younger set, lol.