PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection Black Friday deal is LIVE!

citymama
11-19-2012, 05:03 AM
UPDATE: Sale is live and items are selling fast. I couldn't find a FS code that works but try RTG12FW for an additional 10% off (worked for me) or CMP15HOLIDAY for 15% off (didn't work for me). I got DD1 the Life in the Trees banded dress and indigo leggings, and DD2 the Helsinki dot wrap dress and striped leggings. Happy shopping! www.teacollection.com

OP:

I just read that Tea Collection will have $15 dresses and $10 leggings (on select items) from Friday-Sunday, so get ready! (Details are here (http://kiddiescornerdeals.com/2012/11/tea-collection-black-friday-cyber-monday/).) And an extra 25% off all sale items on Cyber Monday. I'm not a BF shopper but I will be stalking the Tea site for sure! Get your carts ready - and please post if anyone has a free ship code that might be stackable!

swissair81
11-19-2012, 06:52 AM
That is so dangerous

coolae
11-19-2012, 08:16 AM
oh gracious...i was just thinking that i need to get my girls some good deals on tea for next year...

TwinFoxes
11-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Excellent. :) Thanks OP. Tea is great for my skinny-minny DDs.

ha98ed14
11-19-2012, 10:29 AM
This might be just the sale I need to try this brand. DD is a 110 in Hanna for height, but 100 for width. 110s hang off her but 100s are too short. Any guess. What size she would be in Tea Collection?

boltfam
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks for posting! HA has gotten too boxy on DD, and even Boden hangs off her, so I'm looking forward to trying Tea!

Seitvonzu
11-19-2012, 11:33 AM
any guesses on which dresses will be likely to go on sale? any of the more fall/winter stuff? we're pretty set for short /sleeveless around here.

fun to see!

RoxanneC
11-19-2012, 11:53 AM
This might be just the sale I need to try this brand. DD is a 110 in Hanna for height, but 100 for width. 110s hang off her but 100s are too short. Any guess. What size she would be in Tea Collection?

This sounds like my DD except that my DD is a slightly smaller (but she's 100th percentile in height at 75th percentile in weight). She's a size 100 barely in length for HA (the pants are almost floods). The 110's waists are slightly wide but the length fits fine. Some items fit really well in 110 like the livable leggings. She's currently a size 4 in Tea. Lately Tea has been fairly tts. However, their leggings are tricky. The regular pants and bootcut pants fit very well but the more tapered leggings barely fit for now and she is a size 5 in those (the size 4 are short and tight on DD). I'm still not sure what size I'm going to get her for next year (I'm even contemplating 6's) because she's growing so fast, but for right now I get her a size 4 dress (especially the sleeves too, she has long arms and the arms fit tts in Tea), size 4 pants and size 5 leggings. Hope this helps.:)

citymama
11-19-2012, 12:11 PM

Either a 5 or 6. My DD is moving out of sz 120, but 130 is still huge on her and I'm buying 8 in Tea. Lots of room to grow. 7 would fit too but probably not last her thru next year.

BabyDahl
11-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks for posting, OP. We love Tea, the prints are so cute and they are by far the best fitting clothes on my petite DD. I'll definitely be stocking up for spring!

citymama
11-23-2012, 04:19 AM
Sale is LIVE!

mum-to-be
11-23-2012, 04:55 AM
I like this dress: http://www.teacollection.com/product/2F12164/girls-dresses-moderni-banded-dress.html#milk

Which leggings would you pair with it? The stripes are suggested, but I think it might look a bit weird. Tea experts, would the indigo go? http://www.teacollection.com/product/1F12306/girls-leggings-skinny-stretch-leggings.html#pink lemonade

goldenpig
11-23-2012, 05:13 AM
I like this dress: http://www.teacollection.com/product/2F12164/girls-dresses-moderni-banded-dress.html#milk

Which leggings would you pair with it? The stripes are suggested, but I think it might look a bit weird. Tea experts, would the indigo go? http://www.teacollection.com/product/1F12306/girls-leggings-skinny-stretch-leggings.html#pink lemonade

Some of the flowers on there are indigo so I think the indigo leggings would be just fine. Also, either the enchanted stripes or design dot leggings in plumberry would be fun to pair with that dress!

swissair81
11-23-2012, 07:19 AM
I think I have the green striped leggings in the picture.

Melarina
11-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks so much! Ordered butterfly dress and heather leggings for DD and denim look pants for DS -- love Tea and only buy on sale so this is great!

babyzolo
11-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks. I love Tea too! I ordered 3 dresses and 1 leggings. And the 10% code RTG12FW worked! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyBearsMom
11-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Boo, the dress I wanted for DD1 is excluded from the sale as is the romper I wanted for DD2

Daphnecita
11-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Boo, the dress I wanted for DD1 is excluded from the sale as is the romper I wanted for DD2

Me too :(.
But I got some other cute dresses.
The 10% code worked for me.
Thanks OP

Melbel
11-23-2012, 09:07 AM
Although none of my favorites were on the list, I still managed to buy 4 dresses and a couple pair of leggings in the next size up for DD2. She loves how comfy the clothes are and she looks so cute in them. At this price point, I do not mind sending her to preschool wearing them.

I missed out on the 10% code though. Bummer!

viba424
11-23-2012, 09:39 AM
I got a few things, couldnt help myself. I am all about Tea these days especially now DD seems to be getting taller and Im figuring out what does and doenst suit her.

I had scored a bunch of dresses and t-shirts a while back and needed the leggings. Got them in indigo and pink lemonade, along with the gray dot Helsinki dress, a purple casual sweatshirt dress, the butterfly top, and a pair of navy pants for DS.

DH talked me out of getting the piped leggings, as he thought they looked too sporty, and the gray plain ones he thought you could get anywhere. Probably should have gotten the gray, oh well. I appreciate at least his commentary...I think he has learned if he at least looks at it and comments, I will likely take some things out of the cart. :p

blisstwins
11-23-2012, 09:42 AM
I spent $300 between Tea and Discovery toys last night. I would have so much more money if I did not come to these boards! I love Tea collection. Their style is perfect on my daughter, and the boys clothes are great too. I bought my son 5 pairs if pants for next year!

Suebell
11-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Thanks so much! I forgot about this sale!

atx
11-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Crap. I should have come here before ordering. Missed out on that 10% off code. Think they would let me apply it after the fact? I'll ask them and will report back.

AnnieW625
11-23-2012, 11:21 AM
The dresses I want for DD1 are out of stock in a sizes 4-10. I am thinking about the Life of Trees dress for DD2, but I wish they had some nice real leggings on sale to go with it.

TwinFoxes
11-23-2012, 11:47 AM
Crap. I should have come here before ordering. Missed out on that 10% off code. Think they would let me apply it after the fact? I'll ask them and will report back.

Any word?

Thanks OP, somehow I missed the code. I did get four dresses (two long sleeve for now, two short sleeve for summer) and two pairs of leggings, so I'm happy.

joonbug
11-23-2012, 01:50 PM
How do the dresses run? It would be great if they are well fitting for skinny kids as DD is a peanut! I want to order a couple for next spring. DD will be just turning 4 then but now is between 37-38" tall and only 27 lb (I hope she'll be closer to 29-30 lbs by next spring/summer). Will 4 be fine then? or too baggy and long, she'd wear them with leggings or bike shorts anyways! TIA!!

urquie
11-23-2012, 01:58 PM

Any word?

Thanks OP, somehow I missed the code. I did get four dresses (two long sleeve for now, two short sleeve for summer) and two pairs of leggings, so I'm happy.

i placed my order last night and called this morning with the code. they nicely applied the 10% off code for me. i asked for an email confirmation, but it never came... so i replied to the original email confirmation, with the name of the person i spoke to, and the code information. they quickly responded and sent a second updated order confirmation, with the 10% off applied.

Tenasparkl
11-23-2012, 01:58 PM
How do the dresses run? It would be great if they are well fitting for skinny kids as DD is a peanut! I want to order a couple for next spring. DD will be just turning 4 then but now is between 37-38" tall and only 27 lb (I hope she'll be closer to 29-30 lbs by next spring/summer). Will 4 be fine then? or too baggy and long, she'd wear them with leggings or bike shorts anyways! TIA!!

On the narrow side/good for skinny kids. They should be great for your daughter. They used to run very small, but are now a little more true to size. 4 should be fine. My lean 4 year old wears them now and I ordered 5 to grow into.

citymama
11-23-2012, 03:19 PM
The dresses I want for DD1 are out of stock in a sizes 4-10. I am thinking about the Life of Trees dress for DD2, but I wish they had some nice real leggings on sale to go with it.

Either the solid indigo or indigo stripe leggings go with it. I got the solid indigo for DD1.

swissair81
11-23-2012, 03:29 PM
I was also able to get a price adjustment, and I didn't even have to call. I just responded to my order confirmation asking if I could apply the code and I included it in the email. They just responded with my new total, and that the price change would be reflected in my shipping email. I knew I loved Tea!

citymama
11-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Yay, glad the codes helped! Did anyone get the 15% off to work? I ordered at about midnight last night (pacific) and got a 'code expired' message.

It looks like things are almost all sold out. If anyone is looking for a cute dress in sz 2 or 3, the tulip bubble dress is adorable and still in stock. My 2 yr old who hates most dresses really loves it.

BabyDahl
11-23-2012, 04:17 PM
The 15% code didn't work for me, but the 10% code did. I ordered about 1215 last night: black/white long sleeve shirt and 5 dresses (Floral vine, Finn Flora, Life in the Trees, Floral dots and Moderni banded dresses) w/three matching leggings (pink lemonade, scuba and indigo), plus a few things as gifts.

marymoo86
11-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Yay, glad the codes helped! Did anyone get the 15% off to work? I ordered at about midnight last night (pacific) and got a 'code expired' message.

It looks like things are almost all sold out. If anyone is looking for a cute dress in sz 2 or 3, the tulip bubble dress is adorable and still in stock. My 2 yr old who hates most dresses really loves it.

I ordered at 1am EST and the 15% off worked for me :boogie:

rolypoly27
11-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Missed out on a couple styles I wanted but was able to pick up the Life in Trees dress and Tulip Bubble dress along with solid indigo leggings. I was able to use the 10% off code so thanks for posting that!

viba424
11-23-2012, 09:50 PM
That extra 10% was a nice bonus, thanks for mentioning that!

atx
11-23-2012, 10:09 PM
I was also able to get a price adjustment, and I didn't even have to call. I just responded to my order confirmation asking if I could apply the code and I included it in the email. They just responded with my new total, and that the price change would be reflected in my shipping email. I knew I loved Tea!

Yup! I was able to do the same thing. I love that company

blisstwins
11-23-2012, 10:37 PM
They let me use the code after the order too. I adore that company. Great clothes, great style, awesome customer service!

Seitvonzu
11-23-2012, 11:41 PM
i went a little nuts on this sale... and hit free shipping *bagoverhead* i could have used that 10% code...without the free shipping it would have still saved me 8 dollars!

citymama
11-23-2012, 11:50 PM
i went a little nuts on this sale... and hit free shipping *bagoverhead* i could have used that 10% code...without the free shipping it would have still saved me 8 dollars!

Call or email them with your order # - they'll credit you!

fedoragirl
11-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I couldn't get the 15% off either. :( I did get the 10% code to work. It's my first tea order and I am really looking forward to it because my DD swims in HA playdresses and I don't buy them anymore. It was really hard for me to sit out this HA sale but I am glad I got to try Tea instead. Thanks ladies. :)

boltfam
11-25-2012, 01:46 AM
I just placed my first order! I'm excited to get it now! I got a catalog with a 15% off code for new customers and seems generic: CELEBRATE15.

FooMama
11-26-2012, 03:25 AM
Additional 25% off sale now.

citymama
11-26-2012, 04:52 AM
Additional 25% off sale now.

Not as good a deal as the TG/BF sale, but some new items included. Sitting this one out!

viba424
11-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Could they have picked any cheaper of a slow-boat-econo low rent shipping? I will not be receiving my package until December 5. I don't appreciate that considering I paid $7 for shipping. Annoyed.

urquie
11-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Could they have picked any cheaper of a slow-boat-econo low rent shipping? I will not be receiving my package until December 5. I don't appreciate that considering I paid $7 for shipping. Annoyed.

Mine arrived yesterday, but I'm not sure who delivered it. I was sure surprised to have it arrive that quick... It usually takes much longer.

citymama
11-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Mine arrived yesterday, but I'm not sure who delivered it. I was sure surprised to have it arrive that quick... It usually takes much longer.

Mine arrived yesterday too! If you're in California, orders arrive really quickly because they ship from Vacaville. The further away you are, the longer it takes.

viba424
12-04-2012, 04:46 PM
What did you guys think of your purchases? I am unsure about this Kukka dress. I bought it in a size up. So cute on the model but Ill have to try it on DD when she wakes up from her nap. Is it crazy to go to the trouble of making a return? It was $15

http://www.teacollection.com/product/2F13154/girls-dresses-kukka-butterfly-playdress.html#milk

marymoo86
12-04-2012, 07:03 PM
What did you guys think of your purchases? I am unsure about this Kukka dress. I bought it in a size up. So cute on the model but Ill have to try it on DD when she wakes up from her nap. Is it crazy to go to the trouble of making a return? It was $15

http://www.teacollection.com/product/2F13154/girls-dresses-kukka-butterfly-playdress.html#milk

I got that one on sale at Nordstrom's and return it. Cute dress but felt very thin.

TwinFoxes
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM

:yeahthat: I actually looked to make sure it hadn't been delivered to the wrong address. I guess I should be happy because the date I was given was 12/06, it arrived today. But the clothes are super cute, so I'm happy. :)

Melbel
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM

My DD2 liked the pocket. I was surprised that the fabric was more of a twill than a knit.

citymama
12-05-2012, 01:04 AM
I adore the helsinki dot dress and striped leggings I got for DD2. I like DD1s life in the trees dress and leggings but unfortunately I had to order the sz 10 bc 8 was sold out. It's huge! I'm debating returning for the 7 but 8 is her ideal size...

viba424
12-05-2012, 06:26 AM
I adore the helsinki dot dress and striped leggings I got for DD2. I like DD1s life in the trees dress and leggings but unfortunately I had to order the sz 10 bc 8 was sold out. It's huge! I'm debating returning for the 7 but 8 is her ideal size...

The Helsinki dress is great, I got that one too with the matching leggings. The other one I got was the Katri dress; like a lavender sweatshirt dress. What do you think of it? Too plain? DD is a casual girl. I got it in the next size up but wish I would have gotten it in her current size.

http://www.teacollection.com/product/2F12156/girls-dresses-katri-goes-kasual-dress.html#shadow

blisstwins
12-05-2012, 07:00 AM
That Katri dress is adorable! I bought a lot and love everything. Tea Collection makes me happy.

Seitvonzu
12-05-2012, 11:10 AM
dd wore the katri dress today with the "sporty" leggings. she looked so cute and LOVED the fact that the outfit was so casual (we do dresses/leggings nearly everyday do to pants fit issues..so this was novel to her)

we also bought the kukka dress (saving for spring) , life in trees, helsinki dot...etc.... we got 8 dresses (ohmy! 5 are more springy , 3 longer sleeves so work now) i do have to say everything seems big, and my child is not a dainty flower.

we are set on tea for a pretty long time....:)

boltfam
12-05-2012, 03:14 PM
DD's Mikko Floral dress and matching leggings arrived today! So cute! I think I'm in :heartbeat:. This was our first Tea outfit and won't be our last!

viba424
12-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Did any of you purchase the loganberry tie romper? I know a couple of you mentioned you wanted to get it. How would you say it fits? DD is small and they only have the size above and the size below what she needs.

http://www.diapers.com/p/tea-collection-two-tie-romper-270713