PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Ecomom Sale w/voucher

anonomom
11-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Plum District has an ecomom voucher $20 for $40 right now. By itself, the voucher isn't great (can't be used for food, diapers and a few other things), but if there's anything you have an eye on, now's a good time. They have a sale for $20 off of $50, $40 off $100, and $80 off $200. Plus, the first 300 people to order today get a $15 gift code and a free reusable bag.

I just got a set of kid-sized picardie glasses, sippy tops for them, and two stainless sippy cups (we're trying to replace all of our plastic), plus a filler food item, for $22 shipped. I've had my eye on those glasses for a while now, so I'm happy.

Jenn27
11-19-2012, 09:22 AM
I love Ecomom for these types of deals! How do you know if you are one of the first 300 shoppers? I plan to make a purchase, but wondering if I should wait for early tomorrow? And is the $15 for use on this purchase or a later one?

anonomom
11-19-2012, 09:24 AM
Later purchase, I assume. And I'm not sure how you know. It didn't say anything on my confirmation page.

kissmekate
11-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Plum District has an ecomom voucher $20 for $40 right now. By itself, the voucher isn't great (can't be used for food, diapers and a few other things), but if there's anything you have an eye on, now's a good time. They have a sale for $20 off of $50, $40 off $100, and $80 off $200. Plus, the first 300 people to order today get a $15 gift code and a free reusable bag.

I just got a set of kid-sized picardie glasses, sippy tops for them, and two stainless sippy cups (we're trying to replace all of our plastic), plus a filler food item, for $22 shipped. I've had my eye on those glasses for a while now, so I'm happy.

Can you post a link to the dippy tops for the picardie glasses? I can't find them.

Daphnecita
11-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks for posting. I love their sales like this too! I bet Plum District will do a % off sometime between now and Friday which would make this an even better deal (if the vouchers don't sell out and if you don't mind missing out on the potential for being one of the first 300 customers at Ecomom).

Plum District is 2.5% on ebates.

anonomom
11-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Can you post a link to the dippy tops for the picardie glasses? I can't find them.

Here you go:

http://www.ecomom.com/catalog/product/view/id/4425/s/be-kind-silisipper-training-tops-sunny-day-yellow/category/1017/

They come in several colors, I linked to yellow.

Never realized Plum District is on Ebates! That's cool.

chlobo
11-19-2012, 05:01 PM

Where do I find the $20 off $50 code?

vludmilla
11-19-2012, 05:03 PM
You don't need a code; the website automatically calculates the discount in your shopping cart.

chlobo
11-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks!

Melaine
11-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Thank you SO much. I thought the deal was good enough to fill my cart and even googled "ecomom voucher" but didn't find the one on plumdistrict! This is irresistible and now they have Aden & Anais stuff! Now I am totally overwhelmed because I want so much stuff.

sewarsh
11-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Ugh! So mad!! I just placed an order at 12:30 today just because I thought the sale was so great - $20 off $50. Having a voucher would've made it so much sweeter.

Ahh. you win some, you lose some i guess.

Melaine
11-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Ugh! So mad!! I just placed an order at 12:30 today just because I thought the sale was so great - $20 off $50. Having a voucher would've made it so much sweeter.

Ahh. you win some, you lose some i guess.

Time for Order #2. I think it's a great deal even without voucher.

Momit
11-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Does anyone know how the "2 per household, 1 per person 1 as gift" works? Buy 2 vouchers with the same Plum District account but use different EcoMom accounts to check out?

Daphnecita
11-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know how the "2 per household, 1 per person 1 as gift" works? Buy 2 vouchers with the same Plum District account but use different EcoMom accounts to check out?

No, you can place both orders from the same account. It seems like many plum district offers have that in the fine print when more than one voucher can be purchased. I think it would be difficult to track and enforce.

Melaine
11-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Anyone else having trouble checking out? Is it last year all over again? It was working perfectly and now my total is not correct.

Momit
11-19-2012, 11:05 PM
Anyone else having trouble checking out? Is it last year all over again? It was working perfectly and now my total is not correct.

Noooo!!! I'm getting ready for order #2.

Does the "first customers of the day" promo re-set at midnight? I guess it's a little early in the evening for that to be causing a lot of additional traffic to the site though...

Momit
11-19-2012, 11:14 PM
WOO HOO! I just got the email that I was one of the first 300 this morning. The $15 off code is good 12/1 - 12/31.

sewarsh
11-19-2012, 11:49 PM
WOO HOO! I just got the email that I was one of the first 300 this morning. The $15 off code is good 12/1 - 12/31.

what time did you place yoru order?

tambo
11-20-2012, 12:01 AM

Does it look like you can combine the $15 off code with a Plum District Voucher?

tigs4999
11-20-2012, 03:45 AM
I got one too - super excited as I was not expecting it. I ordered around 8:15am est.

Melaine
11-20-2012, 05:46 AM
Ok, so mine wasn't working because I read the BF code exclusions but not the voucher exclusions....didn't realize food was excluded.

Momit
11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Sewarsh, I probably ordered at 8 am EST.

Tambo, I'm not sure about combining with a voucher - it doesn't say you can't but it's a promo code which is usually 1 per order.

chlobo
11-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Dang it. The stuff I want is out of stock. How long does it take to come back in stock usually?

Melaine
11-20-2012, 09:21 AM
OK so it looks like this voucher and my ever-present indecision is going to occupy my entire morning. That's after taking up most of my evening last night plus some time in the middle of the night when the baby woke me up and the site was down so I couldn't place my order!

Melaine
11-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Toothfairy pillow or jump ropes? Any comments on Chicobags, ankle bells, Fluf floor bins, and can you confirm that it is silly to buy these cupcake cups??? (http://www.ecomom.com/fred-and-friends-aristocakes-set-of-4.html)

This is not a good week for me to waste time this way!!!

anonomom
11-20-2012, 10:04 AM
I ordered some Chico bags for stocking stuffers during the last sale. I like them -- they stuff into their own pouch and carry a lot of stuff. I still like my Baggu bag better, but they're still very nice.

boltfam
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Thanks, OP!

Momit
11-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Toothfairy pillow or jump ropes? Any comments on Chicobags, ankle bells, Fluf floor bins, and can you confirm that it is silly to buy these cupcake cups??? (http://www.ecomom.com/fred-and-friends-aristocakes-set-of-4.html)

This is not a good week for me to waste time this way!!!

I know! I can get lost in this site. I'm buying the wood gummi bears - I have no idea why.

But I can't get my voucher to work. It says I've already used it but I know I haven't. Wonder if it's because it's my second voucher (I bought 2 yesterday but it said 2 per household).

Melaine
11-20-2012, 10:27 AM
I know! I can get lost in this site. I'm buying the wood gummi bears - I have no idea why.

But I can't get my voucher to work. It says I've already used it but I know I haven't. Wonder if it's because it's my second voucher (I bought 2 yesterday but it said 2 per household).

I have two accounts, one for me and one for DH.

I saw those gummy bears....so cute!!!

Momit
11-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I have two accounts, one for me and one for DH.

I saw those gummy bears....so cute!!!

So now I have a second account and it says the order doesn't meet the conditions for this coupon. I'm buying several Haba items - is that brand excluded?

My first order went through without any issues, don't know what I'm soon wrong now.

ETA those cupcake cups are adorable! I'm an enabler, I know...

athompson
11-20-2012, 11:15 AM
Thanks OP! I found the cutest Advent calendar that is just like the one my Grandmother had when I was little.

jam224
11-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks, OP! I also got the Picardie glasses and sippy lids, in addition to the M&D shopping cart and Brinware placemats. I used an old PD voucher of $30, so with the coupon and voucher, my total was $42 shipped.

jam224
11-20-2012, 01:59 PM
So now I have a second account and it says the order doesn't meet the conditions for this coupon. I'm buying several Haba items - is that brand excluded?

These are the brands that are excluded:
The following brands are excluded from this Green Friday promotion:
S'well, Make My Day, OrbitBaby, ERGOBaby, Phil & Teds, Woolly Pocket, Skip Hop, Nature Babycare, Ubbi, Boba, Elements Naturals, gift certificates, tax, shipping

Hope that helps!

geminimagk
11-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Dang it. The stuff I want is out of stock. How long does it take to come back in stock usually?

Same here. There's some adorable play food that I wish I would've bought sooner.

chlobo
11-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Same here. There's some adorable play food that I wish I would've bought sooner.

I can't believe how fast stuff went out of stock. Why run a sale if you don't have stock? They had to have known from prior experience that stuff would go fast. I'm so irritated.

Jelliebean
11-21-2012, 02:23 PM
I can't believe how fast stuff went out of stock. Why run a sale if you don't have stock? They had to have known from prior experience that stuff would go fast. I'm so irritated.

I don't think it's that they didn't have any stock...I think the amount of orders they've gotten is insane. I mean, they're meeting the 300 orders each day for the extra $15 coupon by the early (should still be in bed!!) hours! I can't imagine how many orders they are getting per day!

A least they have a lot of stuff in general. Nothing's worse than a sale like this when you can't find anything to buy! Sure wish I had been on it sooner but I was still able to find enough to get excited about! :jammin:

Jenn27
11-21-2012, 03:42 PM
I keep trying to place my order and it says I've already used my voucher. I haven't and tried to email but no response yet...

csmolu78
11-21-2012, 03:49 PM
I keep trying to place my order and it says I've already used my voucher. I haven't and tried to email but no response yet...

Is this a second voucher? I had to go through a different account to use a second voucher...

Momit
11-21-2012, 03:49 PM

That happened to me, I called and placed the order over the phone.

Daphnecita
11-21-2012, 04:10 PM

Just happened to me too and I called and CS rep said because I had already used one voucher with my account I would need to open an account with a different email to use the second voucher. I did and it worked.

Snow mom
11-21-2012, 04:22 PM

The sale is limited to stock on hand so they won't be restocking anything during the sale. I'm sure they are doing thousands of orders a day. A few things I wanted went OOS but that mainly means I'll stick to two orders (one with an older expired voucher and one with the new PD voucher). I actually ended up getting one item that wasn't even eligible for the BF deal (it was $25 so I had to reach $75 to get the $20 off plus $40 off voucher but that was worth it to me because it was an item I needed for DDs gift from baby.) Anyway, I think it's a phenomenal deal and since I don't spend a lot of money at the company when they don't have these super sales it's not like I expect them to bankrupt themselves so I can have the A+A blankets I wanted.

Choccie
11-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Sounds like the start of the same chaos that happened last year! On the bright side, they did honor the Thanksgiving sale prices after the event and I ended up with a whole bunch of great stuff. Their customer service is great, and their shipping speed is usually super fast. I've ordered from them several times in the last year and been very happy with everything!

Daphnecita
11-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Plum District has 20% off code that started today (Friday). Brings the voucher down to $16 for $40. With the current Ecomom BF sale in the end it works out to be $16 for $60 worth plus FS. The PD 20% off code is in a little pink banner on the top of their homepage.

I bought another voucher and was happy to see the M&D Ice Cream set was back in stock. It was OOS when I used my first voucher on wednesday.

Chag78
11-24-2012, 01:33 AM
Plum District has 20% off code that started today (Friday). Brings the voucher down to $16 for $40. With the current Ecomom BF sale in the end it works out to be $16 for $60 worth plus FS. The PD 20% off code is in a little pink banner on the top of their homepage.

I bought another voucher and was happy to see the M&D Ice Cream set was back in stock. It was OOS when I used my first voucher on wednesday.

where does it let you enter the code??

jam224
11-24-2012, 02:05 AM
where does it let you enter the code??

Plum District changed the Ecomom deal to a "Plum Steal" today, so you can't enter any promo codes. There's no place to put the 20% off code, at least not that I can see. :(

ahisma
11-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Nevermind, sorted it out!

Daphnecita
11-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Plum District changed the Ecomom deal to a "Plum Steal" today, so you can't enter any promo codes. There's no place to put the 20% off code, at least not that I can see. :(

Bummer! I bought early in the morning EST and they had not changed it yet. Still a good deal at $20 but many items are OOS now.

diamond
12-04-2012, 05:31 PM
I have the 15$ gift from the first 300 orders of the day. Does anyone know if there is a minimum purchase to redeem the 15$? Ty

Momit
12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
I have the 15$ gift from the first 300 orders of the day. Does anyone know if there is a minimum purchase to redeem the 15$? Ty

I just read the fine print in the email about the $15 and it does not say there is a minimum purchase.

diamond
12-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Ty momit. You are right no min limit. I ordered 2 rolls of Melissa and Doug easel paper for 2.99$ shipped to my home :applause: