PDA

View Full Version : Will American Girl have any specials before Christmas?

TwinFoxes
11-19-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm a AG newbie. But DDs really seem interested in the Bitty-babies. I know AG doesn't really do sales, but any sort of special, like gift with purchase...anything? Or is this making all of you AG pros do this: :ROTFLMAO: TIA!

stillplayswithbarbies
11-19-2012, 02:34 PM
they usually have a sale on their site for Black Friday but it is usually accessories and clothes and books.

TwinFoxes
11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
they usually have a sale on their site for Black Friday but it is usually accessories and clothes and books.

Accessories and clothes would be great. I will keep an eye out. :)

KrisM
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
I didn't look last year on Black Friday, but they did have a sale on Cyber Monday, which is next week. I picked up some accessories then.

They have free shipping now, if you are ordering. That ends tomorrow.

If you are shopping in a store, they often have an item available at a discount with a min. purchase.

They do have some thngs on sale now on their website: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail/id/482/uid/909/view/2. It's slim pickings, as it's been up there for quite a while. I ordered a few things in August!

TwinFoxes
11-19-2012, 02:47 PM
I didn't look last year on Black Friday, but they did have a sale on Cyber Monday, which is next week. I picked up some accessories then.

They have free shipping now, if you are ordering. That ends tomorrow.

If you are shopping in a store, they often have an item available at a discount with a min. purchase.

They do have some thngs on sale now on their website: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/thumbnail/id/482/uid/909/view/2. It's slim pickings, as it's been up there for quite a while. I ordered a few things in August!

Is there a code for free shipping? I don't see it on their site, but maybe I'm missing it. Thanks for the tip about the clearance section.

stillplayswithbarbies
11-19-2012, 02:51 PM
might have been Cyber Monday rather than Black Friday.

Mommy2Abby
11-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Retailmenot has this code for FS on $100+: PF29096
Expires tomorrow (20th November).

They are having a special now where you get a doll sweater for $16 with an in-store purchase of $50 or more. Details are on their FB page:
Experience the magic of American Girl stores with a holiday visit. While you’re there, you can enjoy this special offer — a winter-themed doll sweater set for just $16 when you spend $50 or more in stores! Available through December 31 or while supplies last.

azzeps
11-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I am trying to place an order right now for a doll and there is no place to put the free shipping code! Anybody out there know where I'm supposed to put the code? or maybe they cut it off?

KrisM
11-20-2012, 12:12 AM
I am trying to place an order right now for a doll and there is no place to put the free shipping code! Anybody out there know where I'm supposed to put the code? or maybe they cut it off?

When you click on shopping bag, you should see a place at the top right for entering the code. It's to the right of the words "Shopping Bag".

azzeps
11-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Thank you! I was already on the page where you put in your payment method! I didn't even see that little box!!!

KrisM
11-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Glad you found it. I don't find it super obvious.