PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Fit Bit One or Zip?

Maxlee
11-19-2012, 04:03 PM
I was thinking of getting a fit bit (either the new One or the Zip, not sure yet) for Christmas - any one know of any Black Friday deals? Any websites to search for specific items on sale for Black Friday? Thanks!

:29::30::banana::sleeping::sleeping: (from my kids)

kellij
11-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I bought one at brookstone.com and I love it! They have brookstone bucks right now so if you order it you get 20 to spend later. Better than nothing! Plus, I think I went through a cash back website.

kochh2
11-19-2012, 05:29 PM
thanks for posting, i was looking for the same thing!!!

Maxlee
11-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I bought one at brookstone.com and I love it! They have brookstone bucks right now so if you order it you get 20 to spend later. Better than nothing! Plus, I think I went through a cash back website.

Which one did you get? I borrowed a friends ultra (pod model for a week a few months ago) but haven't tried the new ones. Not sure if I want the One or Zip? Anyone have a reccomendation?

boogiemom
11-19-2012, 05:58 PM
I have the Zip. Chose that one because I won't wear it while sleeping so I don't need that function. Fun little toy, not terribly accurate. Much prefer my Polar FT7 for accurate heart rate/calories burned info.