PDA

View Full Version : '05/'06 marathon covers?

jerigirl
11-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Do they fit any of the newer seats?

what about the same year Roundabout cover?

A few people on a local for sale board are trying to sell their seats and I politely pointed out they are expired. I want to offer that the cover might be worth selling (if, true...)

jjordan
11-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Marathon covers from 05/06 will fit the "Classic Marathon" (available only at Target), but not the newer design (marathon 70/marathon 70G3). They should also fit the Classic Roundabout 50 (again, available only at Target).

Roundabout covers that are that old will only fit Roundabout 40 seats, which haven't been made for several years.

However, not all the seats that those covers fit are expired, so there is a small market for them by people who have a seat a few years old.

jerigirl
11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Marathon covers from 05/06 will fit the "Classic Marathon" (available only at Target), but not the newer design (marathon 70/marathon 70G3). They should also fit the Classic Roundabout 50 (again, available only at Target).

Roundabout covers that are that old will only fit Roundabout 40 seats, which haven't been made for several years.

However, not all the seats that those covers fit are expired, so there is a small market for them by people who have a seat a few years old.

Thank you!

jerigirl
11-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Ugh. I have also just found 2 seats on ebay that are expired.

AnnieW625
11-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Jeri, the Roundabout 40 stopped being made in August, 2009, but I don't think it was nearly as popular as the Marathon so it seems like it has been gone forever, but it really hasn't.