PDA

View Full Version : Ulta Sulfate Free Shampoo/Conditioner $2.63 (or $2.25) each

mypa
11-19-2012, 09:26 PM
www.Ulta.com

An Ulta store recently opened near me and I decided to check them out. I was pleasantly surprised by the great prices on drugstore and their Ulta storebrand merchandise using coupons plus sales.

Example:

Ulta Sulfate Free Shampoo/Conditioner reg. $6.99 each is B2G2 Free so $14 for 4 tubes. There is a printable $3.50 off $10 coupon on their website (or sign up for their rewards program and they will email you a $5 off $10 coupon) which brings them down to $10.50 (or $9) or $2.63 each (or $2.25 ea.).

I've never tried a sulfate free shampoo before so can't compare to L'oreal but I just used it tonight and it has a nice minty smell and gave a good lather.

I also tried their eyeliners and they were also very good, highly pigmented.

Most of their Ulta products are B2G2 right now (not sure when it ends) and many other drugstore makeup is B1G50% and skincare 15%off. Combined w/coupons (printable from website or in circulars) the deals are pretty good. They are not like CVS or Walgreens that jack up their regular price up super high then offer sales/coupons. The products appear to be MSRP. FYI, coupons do not apply to the high end brands.

I'm really glad to have found this store. HTH.