PDA

View Full Version : Women's clothes (size 10+)$50 off $50 or $30 off $30

Pyrodjm
11-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Women's clothes (size 10 & up) site where you can get $50 off a $50 purchase. discount code is 3810. OR $30 off $30 code 3807. Website is www.simplybe.com,

ETA: Seems you can use each code once per account. I made another with a second email addy but used the same Paypal account to pay for all four orders.

quinnsmom
11-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Great deal! Ive never heard of this site.

Is size 10 considered plus size? :irked:

MommyofAmaya
11-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Thank you. I got this dress for a holiday party and it is 50% off today only, $28 shipped (down from $139+ship). Even if it doesn't work out I won't feel too bad about it.

http://www.simplybe.com/party-dresses/rise-rosalie-beaded-dress/invt/vx994tc/

You may want to change the thread title so those size 10-14 won't skip it.

Mikey0709
11-20-2012, 10:16 AM
THANK YOU!!! I've been looking for a pair of REASONABLY priced WIDE-CALF boots - - which if you ever looked for are IMPOSSIBLE to find. I've actually paid alot for my leather ones - even on 6pm.com. I know these aren't leather but they are stylish and price is right!

I have received catalogs in the mail from this company - but never ordered from them before.... they are a UK company (like Boden) - and they have REALLY youthful funky styles that cover a large size range.

They have a TON of boots MULTIPLE sole and calf widths!!! I've been looking for a pair of flat boots with a rubber sole in wide-calf for my mom.... and at less than $40 shipped I'll give these a try! ONly trouble is deciphering the size chart and taking a chance... if you have their print catalog they break down the calf-fit in terms of mm measurment for each shoe size. These are the ones I'm trying for my mom - I think they came to $37 with shipping:

http://www.simplybe.com/boots/legroom-boots-eee-fit-extra-ultra-large/invt/xu117tc/

anonomom
11-20-2012, 10:43 AM
OMG! I got their catalog one and LOVE their clothes, but thought it was too expensive. Thank you, OP!!! I finally get to try out some cute clothes, low-risk!

dukie41181
11-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Heck, I figured I'd take a chance on a few things...worst case I can return, right? :)

misshollygolightly
11-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know what size coat I should order for a woman who usually wears size 2XL in shirts? Someone in the family we're sponsoring for Christmas needs a new dress coat and this website seems to have a great deal going on, but I'm not sure what size to order for her. Thoughts?

amatahrain
11-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Does this work on sale items? My total is $54 and when I enter the code it says conditions not met. Both items I picked were on sale.

Mikey0709
11-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Sizing is tough - and especially cause it's a UK company. Usually a 2x or XXL is about a dress size 18-20. Especially with coats if i'm unsure i would size up a little - - since you'll be wearing it on top of other clothes.

Typically in the US 1x is 14/16, 2x is 18/20, 3x is 22/24.

justlearning
11-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Just a word of caution. I know nothing about the company, so I googled it last night and found lots of negative reviews.

weech
11-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Just a word of caution. I know nothing about the company, so I googled it last night and found lots of negative reviews.

Their shipping takes forever (weeks) and sizing can be really off. I've placed a few orders with them previously and those are my only complaints. I've kept a few things and returned most.

Mikey0709
12-11-2012, 01:00 PM
SO - anyone receive their orders yet? Mine (of course) was on backorder and just shipped last week. Considering its of country and above poster - i'm thinking there is a good chance it won't come before the holidays.

ANYONE? IF you did receive it - did you like it?

weech
12-11-2012, 01:05 PM
SO - anyone receive their orders yet? Mine (of course) was on backorder and just shipped last week. Considering its of country and above poster - i'm thinking there is a good chance it won't come before the holidays.

ANYONE? IF you did receive it - did you like it?

I received both my items and I kept both of them (a tunic sweater and sweater dress). They weren't on backorder, though!

misshollygolightly
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
They canceled my order. I need to check an make sure I wasn't charged for anything, but I was miffed that I just received a vaguely-worded email saying the order was canceled (no indication of why and no offer to compensate me or anything. I was fairly annoyed.

MommyofAmaya
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM
I ordered a dress to wear to DH's company party and received it within 10 days. I also ordered two dresses from Kiyonna as back up. I ended up keeping the Simply Be dress and sending the others back. Loved this deal!

JBaxter
12-11-2012, 02:15 PM
I sent everything back. Poor quality, miss sized, missing parts. I won't ever order from them again

MommyofAmaya
12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I sent everything back. Poor quality, miss sized, missing parts. I won't ever order from them again

This is exactly what I was feared was going to happen which is why I ordered some backups just in case. Luckily, I only ended up spending $28 (instead of $128, the cost of the Kiyonna dresses). They sell a bunch of different brands/labels so the quality/sizing is all over the place.

JBaxter
12-11-2012, 03:10 PM
This is exactly what I was feared was going to happen which is why I ordered some backups just in case. Luckily, I only ended up spending $28 (instead of $128, the cost of the Kiyonna dresses). They sell a bunch of different brands/labels so the quality/sizing is all over the place.

I wear a 12. one top I ordered was AT LEAST a 24. I kid you not. The jeans I ordered a 12x31 the measured 28. Umm no. the dress was missing a belt but had belt loops.

MommyofAmaya
12-11-2012, 04:01 PM
I wear a 12. one top I ordered was AT LEAST a 24. I kid you not. The jeans I ordered a 12x31 the measured 28. Umm no. the dress was missing a belt but had belt loops.

Woah. That sucks. I feel lucky.

Pyrodjm
12-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I ordered 2 dresses, 2skirts and 2shrugs. I've received everything except the shrugs which just shipped. The skirts fit perfectly. The dresses fit as expected. I thought the quality was fine since paid less than $30 for all of the items.

Mikey0709
12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Ok - I finally got my order and have to say I really LIKE it!!! And I want to order a 2nd pair of boots. Wide calf boots are EXTREMELY hard to find - even if these aren't leather, they're pretty stylish and they (luckily!) fit.

If anyone sees another great code like this - please post it!

hellokitty
12-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Ok - I finally got my order and have to say I really LIKE it!!! And I want to order a 2nd pair of boots. Wide calf boots are EXTREMELY hard to find - even if these aren't leather, they're pretty stylish and they (luckily!) fit.

If anyone sees another great code like this - please post it!

So, you got the pr that you linked to earlier? How is the sizing, smaller, bigger, or about right?

Mikey0709
12-18-2012, 04:52 PM
The sizing is just about right - they didn't have 1/2 sizes so i would go up. I actually thought the calves would be even wider - but i think they'll be good for my mom - - i would need an even wider calf for me. I think they have 4 choices in calf-width. I was afraid it would be a wide foot base - but it's not (only calf is wide).

Like I mentioned - they aren't leather, but for less than $40 shipped I was pleased. I would probably equate them to boots i would buy in target actually. I don't think i would do full price for them. I love the one piece rubber sole which is exactly what i was looking for my mom - more of a sporty non-slip look for her to wear with jeans.

If your looking for a CHEAP wide-calf option... i would buy again.