PDA

View Full Version : Thermos Hydration stainless steel insulated water bottle-- $12.78

essnce629
11-20-2012, 01:50 AM
This is my most favorite water bottle ever! And this is the lowest price I've ever seen it-- usually $14 is a great deal. I think it's $24 at Target normally.

Thermos Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, 18 Ounce
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FJ9DOK

elektra
11-20-2012, 01:53 AM
Thanks. I agree that these are great. Got one for myself and one as a sort of stocking stuffer for my nanny!

nabigus
11-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Thanks so much! That's a great price. We're replacing our water bottles (as they break/disappear) with these and with the Thermos 18oz straw bottles.

liz
11-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks for posting. We already own one bottle and I really like it. Great price!

oneplustwo
11-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Thank you for posting. My kids need new water bottles and these look great!

kristac
11-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Thank you for posting. My kids need new water bottles and these look great!

They are great- but warning if your kids are using these with their lunch- this one is big and heavy when full. We use the funtainers for school, but hubby and I both use these for the gym.

oneplustwo
11-20-2012, 11:08 AM
They are great- but warning if your kids are using these with their lunch- this one is big and heavy when full. We use the funtainers for school, but hubby and I both use these for the gym.

Thanks for the tip. These are for my kids to use during their sports, so weight is not so much an issue. I still use the small Klean Kanteens for their lunchboxes.

cellenly
11-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks OP! We had 2, lost one, the remaining one had the blue rubber ring fall off & then subsequently thrown away.

So note to others buying this, if you find a blue rubber ring, know it's to this water bottle. This is our fav. It's my mother's fav for golfing as well.

nabigus
11-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks OP! We had 2, lost one, the remaining one had the blue rubber ring fall off & then subsequently thrown away.

So note to others buying this, if you find a blue rubber ring, know it's to this water bottle. This is our fav. It's my mother's fav for golfing as well.

You can get replacements both for the lids and for the blue rubber rings directly from Thermos. (800) 831-9242. You do have to pay shipping, but I figure it's a lot cheaper than getting a new bottle. I actually ordered an extra lid and two extra blue rings (50 cents for the rings) to have a spare on hand, just in case. I paid $12 total for 2 lids and 2 extra rings.

ellas_mom
11-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Missed it :( I actually had this in my cart for several weeks and price is now back up to $16. Thanks for posting though!