PDA

View Full Version : and more American Girl questions...

fivi2
11-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Where can I get matching doll /child pjs.? (Knock -off)
what about matching doll /child necklaces? (Knock -off)

Does anyone sell pets for these things, especially cats?

And if I do cave and go with a real AG doll (Caroline), how long will it take to get to me? No store in town...

Ugh!!

vonfirmath
11-20-2012, 12:07 PM
I've heard Kohl's has matching child/doll clothes.

Costco has the American Girl pets in store right now.

I've also heard that Beanie Babies might be the right size.

Maybe try etsy for the necklaces?

katydid1971
11-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Zulily has "Dolly & Me" right now, I got DD matching nightgown for her 18 inch doll. Target sells pets for the 18 inch dolls for under $5 but they are hit or miss on what you will find.
I have ordered from AG and it takes a week or two to get. With Christmas coming I would ordered early. I think Caroline is beautiful BTW.

fivi2
11-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Thank you thank you!

I will check out costco and target.

jodi_b
11-20-2012, 09:58 PM
The Kohl's brand is 'Dollie and Me'. There aren't any great sales now, but 'Black Friday' at Kohl's starts Wednesday night (9pm maybe?). I think we've paid ~$12 for the matching PJ sets during past sales.

fivi2
11-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I sent my mom to the Zulily sale (I haven't ordered through Zulily before but she has) and she grabbed some matching pjs from the Dollie and me sale. They looked cute.

I will take a look at Kohl's - thanks!

(as I said in my other post, I caved and bought Caroline. So I will need to check out the cheap accessories other places!)

azazela
11-21-2012, 12:49 AM
If you want PJs, Kohls also sells girl/doll PJ set from their Jumping Beans line for a very reasonable price. We have a couple and they are not bad at all. Just search "jumping beans doll" on the Kohls website. There are even a few Christmasy sets if you're looking for that sort of thing. :love-retry:

fivi2
11-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Enablers!!! ;)

Kidding - thank you for letting me know - I am new to all of this!