PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Sirius XM radio?

Twin Mom
11-20-2012, 02:19 PM
My freebie with my new car is over next month. What's the best price you've gotten to renew? I honestly could live without it so if it isn't super cheap, I will just pass but the prices in the mailer they sent me are ridiculous. I didn't bother to add the Internet piece so renewing only for my car is fine with me.

Thanks.

endlessheather
11-20-2012, 02:38 PM
I've had a 77/year deal for the last few years :) but I have to renew today because ours is up tomorrow on our new car! Hopefully I can get that deal again. I usually talk to the first cust. service rep and then if they aren't quite what I want to deal with it I ask for cancellation department. Usually it's the cancellation dept. that gives the best deal. :)

tny915
11-20-2012, 02:44 PM
I just got 5 months for $30 last month.

mjmamma
11-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Yes hold out. They will offer you 6 months for $25 plus royalty fee of a few dollars. Ask for their best price. If they do not come back with this, hold out and they will definitely email you this offer. Be mindful that you will have to call to cancel after 6 months or they will automatically bill you for the regular rate going forward.

Ms B
11-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Just got 6 months for $25 (so $4.17 per month) plus $4 per month more to have it stream on an unlimited number of devices (my Droid, DH's iPhone, both of our laptops and office computers and our home PC). Totally worth it because the streaming effectively gives it to us in all three cars without having three subscriptions.

Call 'em and haggle!!

hillview
11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I want to say 4.95 per month for 6 months, DID NOT ACCEPT THE AUTORENEWAL. Done this 2x and both times had to work through the call script to get this offer. It will expire, we will lose service for a week and then they will call.

jerigirl
11-21-2012, 02:08 AM
DH has called and threatened to cancel several times. They always offer a deal.